Chapter 12

"What about?"

My heart drops. I don't know what to tell him. I can't tell him about Sung-Yeoul, I know that'll get him mad.

"Just stuff... About.. Family." I say cautiously.

"Family? Okay." He says.

"So why did you want to meet?"

"I mean you were here for a while. Let's go for ice cream." He offers.

We start walking towards the ice cream shop which is across the street. I've been debating about something in my head.

I take out my phone and send a text to Sung-Yeoul.

Yes, I'll be your girlfriend
-Areum.

"Do you have the notes from chemistry today?" Taehyung suddenly asks. My face is in shock. "Did you just ask what I think you said?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says casually. "When did you take an interest in class?" I ask.

"Ever since I sat next to you."

Aww, he can be really cute at times.

"She sat me closer to the front and the year is coming to an end so I gotta make it look like I do work."

Well I thought he meant to be cute.

I need to tell him. But how?

"Areum-ah?"

"Nae!" I was paying attention.

"What kind of ice cream do you want?"

I didn't even notice that we're here. "Vanilla please."

We get our ice cream and he starts to walk me home. Even though the ice cream is sweet, I start to feel extremely tired.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks, "you seem really tired"

"I am... I never realized how far the ice cream shop is from my house."

"Here, I'll carry you home." He offers.

"Araseo." I finish the ice cream and jump in his back. I've never felt so tired in my life.

"Taehyung-ah, what did you want to talk about?" I ask realizing.

"Umm, nothing." He says suspiciously.

"Aw, c'mon, you don't just meet up at the park for chemistry notes." I say yawning.

"Okay.. Areum-ah, I need to tell you something." I hear him say.

"Sure go ahead" But after I said that I rested my head on his shoulders and fell asleep.

__________\\\\\__________________

HELLO! ^__^

Thank you guys for getting this book to 7.46k OMGOMGOMG

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT YOU GUYS!!!

Keep voting and commenting, I love reading your comments <333

Also can you guys check out my new book "I'm Not that Type" it's a Yoongi fic but it definitely has a lot of Taehyung.

Thank You~ <333