Chapter 13

~Taehyung's P.O.V.~

"Aw, c'mon, you don't just meet up at the park for chemistry notes." She says with a yawn.

She must be really tired.

"Okay..." I pause. If I don't tell her, I might miss my chance. And she'll never be mine.

I feel her head rest on my shoulder.

"Areum-ah.. Since last year I've found you really beautiful, kind and adorable. It took me a whole year to realize that you're the kind of girl that I want to date, I just wanted to tell you.. That I really really like you."

Its quiet. Is she in shock or..?

"Areum-ah?"

I get to her house. I look over my shoulder and she's sleeping. She looks cute while she sleeps.

"Areum-ah!" I say slightly louder.

"Eh?" She says dazed.

"We're here"

"Oh." She starts to say as she jumps off my back. "I'm sorry Taehyung, I didn't hear what you said."

"Its okay... It wasn't that important anyway." I say looking down.

Something catches my eye. Her arm.

I grab her left wrist. Her left wrist and move her sleeve.

Good. She hasn't been doing it. I stare at the dried scars.

"Make sure you keep your promise, no matter what." I say strictly.

"Okay." She nods. "I'll see you Monday."

With that she gets into her house.

I finally get to my house and realize that I just confessed to Areum. It may have not been exactly what I wanted but at least I confessed.

Somehow.