Interesting first impressions

I wake up suddenly surrounded by iron. Takes me a couple seconds to take it all in. WHY THE BLOODY HELL AM I IN A FREAKING BOX?!? I S- UGH OH I'M SO GONNA PUNCH SOMEBODY FOR THIS! The box thing whatever stops with a jolt. "A HEADS UP WOULD'VE BEEN NICE YOU KNOW" I yell through crunched teeth. The top opens up and I immediately close my eyes so I don't get blind. Then I heard muffled voices above. The noise stops and I can FINALLY hear again. Out of the blue somebody jumped inside the box thing.

"No way! it'a a girl!" He said in a 'pure' British accent.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK! Never seen a girl before?" I replied getting annoyed. He just stares at me and I stare right back. Blondie ain't got nothin' on me.

I hear "PULL 'ER UP"

and before I knew it I was out of the box and into a vast land. I heard murmurs all around me so I did a 360 spin to take it all in they were all staring at me like I was a lost species. boys, Boys, BOYS. OK WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THEES BOYS!! (DEEZ NUTS HA GOT 'EM ~sorry I had to)

Then this guy came up to me. He was dark skin and built. I'm guessing he's the leader.

"He-"

I cut him off before he could even finish

"I want answers. Who are you? WHERE am i? WHY is there only boys here? WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!?"

"Feisty one eh" and they all started laughing

"Names Alby. Over there is Newt.." He pointed to a blond-ish guy

"Hello love" the guy named  Newt said. I remember him. He's the one who jumped in the box.

"That's Gally" he motioned to a trying-to-hard-to-be-intimidating guy

And so on and forth....

"Yeah, Hi still didn't answer my questions" I snapped back

"easy tiger we'll get there."

"We call this..." he motion around him spinning " the Glade"

"This is our home. It has been since we got here........greenie"

"What in bloody Mary's name is a greenie?"

"You'll learn soon enough"

"Now...uuuuuum......OH YEAH! It's always been boys here until you came. We don't know why"

"And for your last question......that would be cow klunk fertilizer since we asked for some."

"So I was shipped here with cow 'klunk' wooooooow (note sarcasm)"

He leaned in to put an arm around me and in one swift move and a blink of the eye 0his face was flat on the ground and he was being pinned down and  by yours truly~

"DON'T.TOUCH.ME" I groweld

Whistles and shocked faces could be heard and seen on their faces.

"That's some reflex you got there love" Blondie said. I think his name was Gewt? Lewt? Newt? yeah Newt. Eh don't care.

"MFFUKKSFHSDH" he said but was muffled by well.....the ground.

"What?" I lift his head up a bit still not releasing him

"That is some grip. OUCH!"

"One wrong move and this arm is a gonner"

"Ok Ok sorry"

"hmph" I let go of him

"Now is someone gonna show me around or are you all gonna stay here and catch flies?" I said releasing him..............for now.

"Newt you heard the greenie"

"Alright let's go love" Blondie said gesturing towards me.

By the end of the day I knew where everything was. The slaughterhouse, the homestead and etc. I was really getting along with Newt. He was very nice and awesome. His accent is just too cool.

Apparently there was a Fire thingy going on. At the first sound I thought it was going to be some voodoo klunk but Newt explained it to me. As the sun sets we walked in the direction of the fire . Everyone was there yelling, fighting, chatting. I was sitting next to Newt, Alby, Fry....watching Gally beat the snot out of somebody when Newt handed me a drink. IT TASTED HORRIBLE but the aftertaste wasn't bad so I swallowed it. Which of course led them to look at me like I had two heads.

"What?" I said pissed

"How the bloody heck did you drink that love?"

"Dunno but IT TASTES LIKE PISS"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

It was interrupted by Gally being Gally challenging his next victim to fight him. Of couse no one wanted to wait waaait waaaaaaaaaaaaait LIGHT BULB

"I'll fight ya" I said

He cracked up "You? PFF you're a girl"

"So? Got a problem with girls?" I shot back

"Don't do it man" Blondie and Alby said

"Ok greenie your funeral. I won't go easy."

"And I'm not expecting you to"

I got up and stood in the circle

"Ok the ru-"

"I know the rules just start"

"I swear you got a death wish greenie"

"Yeah yeah! stop yapin and get fighting"

Then somebody yelled GO and at that moment hell broke loose (AND THAT'S WHEN HE REALIZED HE SHUCKED UP XD  Can't help it sorry)

He went for a punch but I dodged it without breaking a sweat. He ended up tumbling on his steps so I took that chance and kicked his back making him stumble for a moment. He gained his balance back and tried to tackle me but I kneed him and punched his face. Right then and there he made the worst mistake. He got behind me and  PULLED MY HAIR. OH HELL NAW. I smashed my head on his nose and turned around to deliver a full out uppercut which threw him out the circle and making me the winner. Everyone was shocked....again and started chanting GREENIE GREENIE GREENIE!!

"I ain't greenie. The names (Y/N)" I said they stopped then cheered louder (if possible) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)! I walked over  to Newt and Alby who still had shocked faces on and snapped my fingers in front of their faces.

"THAT WAS AWESOME GRE- I mean (Y/N)"

"Diddo Love"

"Thanks, that was a nice warm up"

"WARM UP?!?!?"

"Man I DO NOT want to see you mad" Alby said.

Then someone came behind and said 

"Nice one greenie"

I turned around to see....................................

This is my Stop ladies. So how was it so far? Good? Bad? Ok? Need more action/Newt/Minho?

Patience little grasshopper. That is why I left a cliffhanger MUAHAHAHA I AM ZO EVIL 😈😈😈 BTW: There are only a few boys as in she's one of the tops

T'ill next time. Stay explosive!

~HAZARD~ 

{990 words well 995 now}