Into the maze

We have hit 1.4K celebratory dance PARTAAYYYYYYY~~

Ok I'm done now................not yet 3 more moves.................ok I'm done.Now......Nooow. Now. ONWARD TO THE STORY.............TALLY HOE (oooh Tally's a hoe..... Sowwy if ur names Tally)

I know I said I would update a day later but with Easter and everything at home it's been complicated. Plus the elections are killing me. I lost but hey. Next year may be my lucky year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*In the meeting tent

"Ok just calm down"

"Newt why'd you call us all up?"

"Me? I thought it was Fry!"

"Nah dude I thought it was you!"

"I thought it was Minho."

"Me? doesn't Alby take care of the meeting stuff?"

"So who did call us"

"......."

"Me"

"(Y/N)?"

"Why'd you bring us all here?"

"ARE you even allowed to call a meeting? you're not even a keeper"

"LISTEN UP FOR A SEC SHUCK FACES!!!....It's important"

"Ok shoot"

"Before you say anything let me explain. Ok?"

"Sure shorty"  I'll have you know I'm not short

"Promise?"

*sigh from them all*

"We solemnly swear to let you finish."

"So I was thinking..........How about I go in the maze for a week? I know I haven't been doing much in the maze and we're currently not getting anywhere, maybe if I stay overnight for a couple of days I might notice more things because it seams the most important hings happen at night."

"..............................................................................................................."

"No."

"WHAT!! WHY?!?!?!"

"I's a suicide mission. You'd die."

"Who knows when we'll have another girl"

"Much less one like you who can practically do everything."

"Exactly! You just said I could do everything, how is this different?"

"Gee way to be on our side! You're giving her more ideas"

"She might be on to something here."

"Wha-ALBY?!"

"Think about it nutbrains we have no idea what is actually beyond those walls. There might be a whole new threat we wouldn't even see coming."

"Plus side, we get rid of her if she doesn't make it."

"Gally!!"

"Before I say anything I need details"

"I go into the maze with Minho as usual with a bag of a weeks product and some extras. Change of clothes etc. Instead of coming back with him I continue so we at least have an idea which tunnel I started with and I continue for the week.