None of that bullshit

NO I'M NOT DEAD, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT  😋

I know y'all been waiting for this so read on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HA! Nice one. You really had me there for a sec!" I refuse to believe this nutcase.

" He really isn't joking love" I'm pretty sure love gave away who answered me.

" Seriously guys it was funny the first time but when you use it to much......i'ts lame."

"Come on Alby them em to stop"

"I'm afraid I can't"

"Ben?"

" It's real babe"  Babe? BABE? Is he trying to die?

" How bad are you guys at running? buahahahahaha"

" Ok so it's really true?"

"No shit Sherlock"  THAT'S MY MOFO LINE BII/BITCHACHO!!!

" Well fudge you to Watson,  you're right. Quite elementary my dear" ya think I don't have an answer for MY line? Bii please! there's more where that came from.

" I think we just found you a main job"

"AW really? but there's so much physical activityyyyyyy"

"NO WAY IS SHE RUNNING WITH ME"

"I agree with Alby Min, we need more runners. If she's not doing it who else will?"

" I guess it's settled then. All of us against one -glancing at a fuming Minho- vote for you to be a runner."

 I smacked Minho on the back of his head. HARD.

"OW WHAT THE KLUNK WAS THAT FOR?!?!?"

" You couldn't have put up a better argument? Now I have to do exercise!"

"Not my fault"

"YEAH. IT IS. If you hadn't pissed me off nun of this bullshit would've happen. I would't be stuck with you!"

"You? stuck with me? I'M stuck with YOU"

"EXQUISE ME?!? I'm the best person to work with you're the annoying prick!!"

We started glaring at each other ignoring the uncomfortable glances from the others.

"Ladies, ladies, as much as I would love to see a cat fight, it's getting supper dark and we have to sleep." We snapped our heads -with surprisingly no whiplash- and glare at him instead. With me rolling the word ladies on my tongue. That Idiot.

"Alright get some sleep guys. (Y/N) you start after tomorrow. Just enough time for him to show you everything."

So we all headed to bed. Not before shooting a last glare in his general direction. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awoken moments later. And since I wasn't use to my sleep yet It was easier to wake me up. Didn't say I didn't put up a fight, just that it was relatively easier and less painful.

"Will you stop grumbling and just follow me already! Stubborn woman"

"NO you woke me up in the middle of my beautiful dream! Annoying prick"

He started mumbling something along the lines of 'women being impossible'

We're not impossible it's just we don't speak idiocy so it's hard for you to understand.