The city of lost eyebrows

So...................................how ya doing?

I'm supah sorry but this semester I have gym every day so i'm always tired and it gives me an extra time to be lazy so.......yeah. BUUT hey March break so Updates yeah!!! ONWARD TO ZE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Would you two slim it!!!!"

"He started it!"

"She started it!"

"I don't give a shuck on who started it i'm finishing it now!"

"But-"

"No buts! Now I don't wanna hear another peep out of both of you. Get back to your jobs!"and Alby just walked away. Just like that. Leaving the idiot next to me.

"THIS.IS.COMPLETELY.YOUR.FAULT!"

"Me? you're the brat here"

"That's it! I KNOW YOU TWO ARE FIGHTING AGAIN I'M CHAINING YOU BOTH TOGETHER!"

"How did you even hear us you crazy kook?!?!"

"Because.............I'm BATMAN"

"Irrelevant -_-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's the story of how Gally and I have to spend a day chained together. Apparently we fight to much and one day or another we'll end up destroying the whole glade. Psshhh Pah-lease we only broke like 3 buildings so far. I don't see the fuss we always fix it in the end anyway. They are such wussies.

"Do I even want to know why this lovely lady is chained to this guy?" Ben asked

"I guess this is truly a life representation of beauty and the beast" Newt added

"HEY!"

"Shut up Gally! wait the who and the what now?"

"Whatever. Minho's not gonna be happy with this..."

"I know right? If i'm stuck with this douche I won't be able to run today."

"Not what we were hinting at but sure."

"What were you guys even fighting about anyways?"

"I found this silk like fabric in the shed. I said it was white and gold but he said it looked black and blue."

"We started arguing until he said *cough cough* 'It's black and blue like your face gon be if you say otherwise' and I said 'It's white and gold like the stars you gon see soon if you continue with this' Long story short It got a little physical and Alby had to intervene. No biggie"

"So now we've got nothing to do."

" Got any work for us by chance?"

"The slaughter house has a few problems that need fixing. Since you both are great builders you could start with that"

"Thanks BennyBoo"

"Anything for you babe"

"Ugh public flirting. I might vomit"

"Aw come on Gallywally *Flash cough cough sorry, something in my throat*

"Shut up you skank"

"That's no way to treat a lady" Aaaaaaaaaand I punch him in the face. He deserved it.

"And I do believe in manners"