Let's dance, She-devil style

"Listen I don't think this relationship is for the best. It's not me, really! It's you."

"RAGHHH"

"See! this is what I'm  talking about! There's no communication between us."

"RAAAAGHHHH"

"I say wait a second; you say ragh, I say move; you say ragh, I say we have no communication you just say ragh, I say we should break up and surprise you still say ragh!!!"

I can't believe I was dumb enough to think that I wouldn't cross that many grievers. I've had to either run or fight three yesterday night, which was my first night here. A couple hours after Minho dropped me off I had the blessing of running in with his offspring. That little shit almost cut me! Which brings us back to this one  -that I've actually grown fond of- THAT IS TRYING TO KILL ME AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH! Ugh, men. Dodge. Kick. Duck. Stab. Kick. Punch. FINISH HIM.......STAB 'heart'

"GRAW"

"That's a new one. Almost sounds like you were tryna call someone right before you died."Seconds later, after his last cry, another griever appeared this one a bit smaller -A female no doubt- looked at the dead body then looked at me fury dancing in those deadly movements and started running towards me for a fight.

"AW HELL NAH HE DID NOT JUST CALL HIS SIDE HOE! OH SHIT!!" Dodge that was way too close for comfort".  Damn another kill in just a day, this has got to be a new record. Thank God I'm only here for tomorrow, this was a nightmare. 

When we get out of here remind make sure to skin the creators alive and feed them to the grievers. After de-boning them of course. God forbid them for making this easy on us. I just hope we all get out safely and most importantly alive. But we'll give them one hell of a run for their money.

"HEY IDIOTS! It's been fun but this is my last night with you all, so what do you say? Let's dance, she-devil style."

And the schedule starts all over again: 

12: 43 : (Y/N) vs boy griever

12: 58 : (Y/N) vs side-chick

1: 16 : Insult the creators

1: 18 : curse and threaten creators

2: 36 : fight the rest in a proclamation of confidence 

Now the first rays of sunlight hit at around 6:40-ish which gives me the time to get to the meeting point where Minho will get me at 7: 00 then we can walk the hour and a half way back.

After what feels like three hours walking and fighting the occasional griever I am completely maxed out and you would be too if you were in my sitch. ( A/N *Whisper whisper hush hush*) 

Ooooh you Are me

and I am you.......forget that last part then.

It's close to six now and it looks like today will be a bright day though it's not showing right now and I'm a little worried. If the sun doesn't come up in a while I'm in deep, deep Klunk and I think they're smart enough to figure that out. I'm practically a sitting breakfast for those shuckers.

*whirring noise*

What was that?

Not again.....

"COME OUT YOU LITTLE KLUNK I'M TOO TIRED TO PLAY GAMES"

Silence

"I know you're there. Tell you what, you come out and I'll make your death quick with less pain. Deal?'

Silence

No deal then

"Aaah Klunk!! You bastard you stung me! Argh." 

Kill it

It hurt you, kill it

And that's exactly what I did. I bet the creators sent this one, it was too quiet and skilled.

"Alright you sadistic fuckers, I know you're watching and I hope you're smart enough to realize what an enraged teenage girl will do to you once given the chance and trust me my chance will come and I'll make sure to make you feel what you put us through. Whether you die or not. You didn't care, so why should I?"

Aaah Klunl that's a huge sting in my thigh. It's like Deadshot straight up shot 8 bullets into the same hole. I need the serum and I need it fast!

The question is, will I make it in time or will I die before honoring the gladers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this update took forever to post! It was sitting there for weeks. But hey, I stayed true to my schedule!! YAY!

If anyone finds the Kim possible word reference you will be MVR honestly!

Have fun and expect Minho action next chapter.

This one was shorter than I hoped, I was about to put the whole Minho scene in this but time was ticking.

P:s If you want a follow on insta just comment your username and I gotchu fam ;)

~Stay whelmed~