Almost murder

Ben. I saw Ben. Bet you thought it was someone else huh? Well no. I only know him from Blondie's brief tour of *clears throat* "The Glade". They are literally so proud to come up with this name it's crazy. Stupid egoistical shucktards! I didn't even have time to finish my thoughts as he interu-

"Earth to (Y/N)!!" See what I meen?!?

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT IS SO IMPORTANT YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME OUT OF MY DAY-WELL NIGHT- DREAM?!?"

"so daydreaming about me now are we?" He said raising an eyebrow and wearing that cocky smirk that I so badly want to rip off. So I put on the most cheerful fake smile I could muster up and replied

"Yes. About the multiple ways of killing you without lifting a finger" At that his face  drained of all color as he laughed nervously then looked towards Newt and Alby for help but getting none considering they were trying hard not to burst out laughing. Guess what? They burst out laughing their butt's off. I did say trying didn't I? 

"Umm welcome to the glade?" he said sheepishly trying to avoid murder. Trying.

 The night ended normally with everybody walking to their- Yeah...NO- It was complete chaos! If we were normal teenagers i'm pretty sure everyone would've been drunk off their asses! thankfully it ended fairly ok and no damage was done. Well no major damage was done.The moment they showed me my 'bed' I collapsed on it dosing off immediately. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning started off a bit um how do I say this? Rocky. They woke me up. THEY. WOKE. ME. UP. Which ended with Alby getting a black eye, Newt a swollen lip, Fry- won't be able to smell for a while and Gally probably has a dislocated shoulder. Well they learned a valuable lesson today.

I was trying out the multiple 'jobs' today so I guess I HAD to wake up eventually. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far, honestly, i'm not tripping guys but these jobs were sooooooo easy. PLUS I had to deal with everyone looking at me when I did something umm.........good?

I've tried track-hoes *I totally snickered when they said 'hoe' guess they don't know the actual word since blondie was looking at me weirdly*and if I told you that I chopped down a trunk they've been trying to bring down for a couple days without any help I'm pretty sure your jaw would've hit the floor like theirs did. To clarify yes I actually did that. Yes theirs jaws hit the floor too.

I've tried bricknicks (repair) *DEM NAMES DOE* I guess it was kinda fun watching two of them struggle to pick up a block the exact same size as mine.

For builders Gally was being a Douche so I kicked him in the balls. Nothing eventful really but I DOMINATED him at the building contest. I went all Bob the builder on his ass. Showed him sure as hell that I could.

Slicers was.......tiring I had to slaughter a hog. They all thought I would mind getting blood on me or I might freak if I chipped a nail. A. MOFO. NAIL. Like WTF?!? I skinned it and gutted it like it was second nature they asked me if I use to live in a farm or something. How they expected me to know is beyond me. They told me I was a natural and should do this job so I asked if they were crazy cause doing this all the time would drive someone to insanity. Not that I had any left.

Then I tried cook, med-jacks and well I couldn't do baggers cause nobody was dead so meh.

It was hard picking a job at the end so we all just decided to make me do a little bit of all of it. Like track-hoe *ha* one day and cook the next and blah blah blah. I was chilling cause I had a long day when someone came running from the openings. I've never seen this guy before tho so to say I was shocked was an understatement but did I let it show? Ha! Hell no. I was about to ask blondie something when I-try-to-hard-to-make-my-hair-look-naturally-messy guy came up behind to us

"How was the run man?" Alby said

"I actually found a new tunnel" Unrealistic-messy-hair said

"Sweet"  

And his eyes finally landed on me and he said

"DUDES there's a girl here!"

"No shit Sherlock" I replied. I seem to love that line very much.

"You're a girl?"

"Yes"

"Female?"

"Yes"

"Are you real?"

"Dude i'm fudging G-U-C-C-I"

"Is she a slopper?"

"DaFaq? Oh HELL NAW" I went for his throat but he ran. I ran after him. Seems like my outburst attracted people-who may I add have nothing better to do with their lives- so now we're having a full out chase. I ran past him confusing him and looked back to see the shocked look on his face and used his distraction to cut him off sharply making him tumble to the floor. Ha. Take that you bloody chicken. 

I turned around to see......UNICORNS AND POPTARTS AND NYAN CAT!! Yeah right I saw shocked faces and dropped jaws.......AGAIN. It seem normal for me to see them like this now. They've been doing it it since I came here. Boys.

"Y-you caught up with me?"

"yep"

"passed me?"

"uh-huh"

"cut me off clean?"

"Yeah. I'm guessing you don't get beaten often in a race?"

"More like never"

"Say WHAAAAA?"

Told you guys I would post soon! *dances weird and happily*

Don't worry about my feelings if you're correcting me. I need the extra eyes.

I'll try to post more  before and during Christmas brake 

Btw my MOFO SCHOOL CLOSES ON THE 23rd LIKE DAFUAQ?!? TWO DAMN DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS?!?! 

Anywho goodnight or day whateveretime it is for 'all it's 9:36 over here

Peace out

-DoubleJ