Wow, Oh how far we've come

Hello Gorgeous,

If I'm not mistaken, it's already been a full year and more since I have written a chapter or given any updates as to the continuation of this fanfiction. I'm happy to say that my writing has improved exponentially (oof big word) from whatever was spewing out of my mouth in my awkward years. Looking back my ideas for this story were not the issues and I still stand by them but my sentence structure? GROSS, my grammar? DISGUSTING, my organization? BIG YIKES!  Amidst all that I am incredibly thankful for 30.1K views and all the supporting comments and reminders you guys are so beautiful (maybe a lil crazy and concerning due to the amount of "relatable" comments on certain areas (I still Love you to death tho)) at heart. Yes, I am aware of the fact that I put a double parenthesis and that that last sentence was confusing. In these times I will set apart time for the continuation of this story (I don't like quitting)  and the creation of a more official story (because why not?). However, I will keep at heart and prayer all those affected by the Coronavirus and those who are in high-risk situations. Stay safe, stay indoors, binge some books or shows (put me on some recommendations). Coronacation canceled all my senior plans and whatnot but how can I complain when I got the blunt end of the Katana? Blessed by health, family, food, electricity, etc. 

I just wanted to check up on you lovelies and say to my fellow Black kings and Queens that ginger ale, vaseline my moms Haitian made "remedies" are not it, to my Hispanic Stars Vapor rub won't help this time, to my Middle Easterns and Asian Wonders dem garlic and herbs are also no gos and to my Caucasian Sensations washing your hands are not the only solutions. Ain't nobody finna catch Miss Rona uh-uh I'm not 19 yet that's illegal. 

Stay safe and Much Love 

XOXO Dumb girl ~