It was your bloody offsprings

The note is at the bottom, I didn't wanna make you guys wait any longer so...

Dream~

Where the hell am I?

You need to go now.......................trust us...................for the best 

Help them.................help us

Who the hell is she?

You need to save them, get them out.......................you three..........last hope

Three? three what or maybe who?

I turned round to see... a girl, and a boy...my age. Are they the other two? He's saying something

(Y/) ......up       ..........(Y/N) wake up     .........(Y/N) PLEASE JUST WAKE UP!

*Bolts awake*

"OW! What the klunk"

"You?! I'm not the one who was head-budded by a human looking wrecking ball!!"

"Well, why the klunk were you hovering over me in the first place?!?"

"Well I'm sorry that my stupid friend made a stupid suicidal plan to go fight some stupid klunk AND I'm also sorry my other idiotic friends agreed to that idiotic plan that ended with my stupid friend stupidly getting herself stung by some idiotically stupid creations-"

"I don't see why I'm stupid it was your bloody offsprings that decided to come say hello"

"I wasn't finished you rude piece of klunk. Now I feel like I should've left your ass instead of dragging your heavy as heck self here for the cure" 

"You're a piece of griever klunk you know that?"

"I was gonna ask for a thank you but now I want an apology"

"I apologize..........that you're as weak as Magikarp............Man-Hoe"

"Why you little-"

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Hiya Newt! so...whats shakin' Bacon?" At this, every boy in the room deadpans and I could've sworn one of them was about to do the whole anime fall thing. Newt was the first to shake it off and gave me a bear hug.

"I thought you were gonna die! DIE! do you know how worried I was when I saw Minho carrying your unconscious and bruised body! I had half a mind to run in there and beat Minho and Gally's offspring!"

"Honestly, I'll never do something as stupid as this ever again......BUT I HAVE BROUGHT INFORMATION ABOUT THE UGLY CRAPSICLES!!"

"That's not as important as your health right now, you need to rest first"

"But Alby don'tcha wanna hear about the lil poop dinosaurs?"

"I do, but later. Sleep. Now."

"The rest of you meat-heads Klunk Off! Lord knows what waking up to the smell of the likes of you would do to a woman."

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"It means y'all need a looong shower and a klunk ton of Bath and Body Works products. Now shoo! Out! Let me sleep please."

~~~~~Many Hours Later~~~~~~

Of course, I woke up with a beautiful smile on my face, feeling all relaxed and blessed because everythings right in the world! The crickets are chirping the boys are peacefully tal- yeah no. I lost you at 'Boys are peacefully' didn't I?  Peaceful and gladers can't even go in one sentence withought the word 'not' somewhere in between. These boys are louder then 12 Explouds put together (A/N: The pokemon references in these...what is wrong with me? lmao). Hold on a minute, music: check ; loud screams: check ; Gally's pride radiating throughout the glade: triple check which means...A bonfire, which also means... a Greenie! Wait! They're doing this withought me?!? The NERVE OF THOSE GOOFS! Heck Naw i'm not letting them poison the poor dude before me. 

 I of course had to go. I mean, it wouldn't be a good one withought me. Arriving to the mass of sweaty male hormones, I had to hold my gag reflexes back because damn this smells aweful! Somebody -mostlikely the new guy- drunk Gally's nasty piss drink and regurgitated it next to the fire which in turn started to practically burn the vomit releasing that discusting smell. I can't believe these boys find this amusing. 

"Did you see that! He couldn't even hold it for 30 seconds" Holered a random dude. Do I know him? Is he a slicer? Duude does he even go here? Wait... He doesn't even go here!...I think?

Enough is enough, I gotta save that poor soul.

" HEY YOU LIL MEAT-HEADS SOCK IT FOR A SEC!!"

"Who the klu- h-heyy (Y/N)! UHM wassuuup girl?"

"You want to finish that first sentence bro?" He shook his head no and took a few steps back. Coward. 

"Clint, Jeff get the bloody Greenie cleaned up and help him to his sleeping quaters, it's getting late. The rest of you, do whatever the knlunk you want but I best get a good night sleep and I Best not wake up to this smell. Good that?"

"...."

"I said: GOOD THAT?"

A collective of yesses and aswers came back to me before some gladers returned to their previous activities and others realising the time no doubt- headed off to sleep. After calling out a goodnight to the boys while passing by I headed back to my glorious and lovely bed to sleep off the idiotic fumes I inhaled while standing in the middle of those boys. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys no joke I tried so many time in the previous months to update but every single time I try somebody needs me and I forget all over again. I'm deeply sorry for not updating for so long but i'm very thankful for you guys and your tolorence towards me. I love you all for real. And I missed them all but meh : Happy thanksgiving, Merry new years, Happy Christmas and HOLLA TO BLACK HISTORY MONTH MY DUDES! Wakanda forever! 

Pardon the mistakes and cringeyness of this chapter.......