Rockabye

~I absolutely hate A/Ns and I'm sorry that I was a hypocrite and posted like three in a row but i'm back this whole week, and i'm making up for it. Enjoy or not whateves~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few weeks since I came here and a few new greenies too. It wasn't that hard to pick up the expressions, it was kinda fun. Everyone was so nice and funny and friendly-except Gally but he's warming up to me slowly, very very slowly- and it really feels like a nice big family.

Family.....

That's a big word. Considering we don't know the first thing about it.

Even with all the smiles and laughs I know deep down we're all hurting. Not knowing the possibility of having a little sister, brother a mom or a dad. Wondering if we did have a family in the first place. Wondering why they would send us up here. Did they care? Did we get along? Do I have a funny uncle, an annoying ass cousin who think she's the best in the family? Do I have grandparents? 

No matter how much we try to fill our hearts with love for each other there's always that one black spot that keeps spreading with every thought of our families. I hate it. I absolutely despise it. It makes us weak and straight up vulnerable.

Right now, everyone's taking the whole 'you don't know what you have until it's gone thing to a whole new level' but I don't want to know what I had. If I focused on that I would've never share that bond with the boys. This is what keeps us together, stronger and better. We might've had a great family or a terrible one, but what counts now is that we have each other.

Today is one of those days where we're all in a crappy mood. It's eerily silent and gives off a gloomy vibe.  We're all remembering-well trying to remember what our lives were. Did anybody care? Did we have great memories we thought we would cherish forever just to have them all wiped out?

Everybody's somewhat sad today and I hate it. If something were to happen right this instant we would all parish.

We're at the diner table now and the usually loud and cheery place is no more. Everyone's just silently eating or staring at nothingness. I gotta brake this, I can't take this. The minute we're left alone our thoughts surface and that is very dangerous. So I do the first thing that comes to my head, I hum. I don't have a clue as to how I know this song, I just do. The second I start all eyes are on me but i'm not stopping. This is not just for me. It's for them too.

(Y/N)

She works the night, by the water
She's gonna stress, so far away from her father's daughter
She just wants a life for her baby
All on her own, no one will come
She's got to save him (daily struggle)

She's got to save him (daily struggle)She tells him "ooh love"
No one's ever gonna hurt you, love
I'm gonna give you all of my love
Nobody matters like you (stay up there, stay up there)

She tells him "your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life (straight)
You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do" (stay up there, stay up there)

So, rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Somebody's got you
Rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Rockabye, no (Rockabye-rocka-rocka-rocka-bye) (oh)
Rockabye, yeah, yeah (Rockabye-rocka-rocka-rocka-bye)

~Minho

  Single mom what you doing out there?
Facing the hard life without no fear
Just see and know that you really care
'Cause any obstacle come you well prepared
And no mamma you never shed tear
'Cause you haffi set things year after year
And you give the youth love beyond compare
You find the school fee and the bus fare