Jades's POV

Hi my name is Jade, otherwise known as bellarenee8. I like video games, anime, drawing, bands, Marvel and DC. I am writing this story to tell people what it's like being in the LGBTQ+ community. This is a nonfiction story and in upcoming chapters I will be interviewing other people in the LGBTQ+ community and what their experiences are.
I am female and I am bisexual, which means I am attracted to both boys and girls. All the people I have told have different reactions to me being bisexual. Some think I'm awesome, and some have completely stopped talking to me since I told them, and some yelled at me and told me I wasn't normal and needed help. I believe that there is nothing wrong with me, I am just me, who I want to be. I don't think it's right for people to not like people in the LGBTQ+ community because we are just people just like you just like everyone and we are here to succeed not be judged and not given the right to certain privileges.
The mass shooting in Orlando was a very tragic event. I don't think people understand that we are not going to go away, and that we didn't do anything to you. We don't judge you for the way you are so why are you judging us? We didn't do anything but be ourselves. There is nothing wrong with being yourselves and it's sad that people are trying to stop us from doing so, in my opinion. I think it's sad how many people are hating on us and after the mass shooting offer your thoughts and prayers. Ok, either they don't really give a shit, are just trying to get publicity, or whatever else. If they really care, they would do something to stop all the hate and give us all equal rights to anything because we are people just like you. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers but please help us do something about it.

If you are part of the LGBTQ+ community and want to be interviewed pm me. Thanks for all the support.