Update: Jade

Hey guys.
If you remember me from the first chapter of this book I'm Jade. I'm also the person who is writing this book and is doing the interviews. I just wanted to post an update about myself and how it is for me being bisexual lately.

First off, a lot of people hate my sexuality. It's not to say that some don't care if I'm bi or not but a lot do.

When I told my best friend I was bisexual it came off as a shock to him. Like I just set off a bomb. He gave me a weird look like I'm crazy, but after a while he didn't care if I was because we are best friends. He loves me for me and that's all that matters.

I have another friend her name is Elizabeth, I consider her as my sister though I've never told her that because I know she doesn't think of me the same way. She is also bi and when I told her I was bi she thought it was awesome. She also did an interview for this book.

I told my parents about it and they looked at me with a bit of shock, they said they didn't care but I can tell that's a lie.

I've told other people I was bi and they stopped talking to me, told me off, and even threatened me.

Now I'm scared to tell anyone that I actually know in person that I'm bi. Here it's okay because I don't know most of you in person, but if I were to tell you my sexuality in real life I would lie and say I'm straight because I'm terrified of what people think of my sexuality and what they might do nowadays. It's become scary out there for people in this community, people are afraid to go out in public with the same gender, or to be trans in public.

I'm one of those people.