An Unwanted Reunion

I slowly nod, wary of Jeffery, "Ok."

I follow him into the home I was brutally kicked out of. He motions for me to take a seat on the couch. "So where did you go after you left?"

I stare in disbelief for a minute before answering with another question, "So, you don't know why I left?"

Jeff gave me a sad smile, "No. They said they didn't want to taint me with your mistakes. I don't think my sweet little angel would have done anything wrong though. You always were too docile. Caden agrees with me. Don't you?" Jeff turns to the hallway as I see another man walk out and my heart stops.

"Darling. I've missed you. Why ever did you run away from me? You were so docile. Especially in bed," Caden says with a wink. My ex. The man who raped me and got me pregnant.

"Why- why are you here? What do you want?" I stutter trying to keep my breathing normal.

Jeff turns his head to Caden before speaking," I told you she'd come. I knew she wouldn't forget me and all our fun times we shared."

Caden is getting a little hot under the collar, "So she forgot about me? That's it? I'll make her remember then." Caden lunges for me and a scream. With Caden holding on to my arm, he yanks me up into a standing position.

Jeff gives me an evil smirk, "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket-ship."

"On," Caden correct him. "We're going on a trip ON our favorite rocket-ship." Caden winks at me before Jeff throws a burlap sack over my head. I feel myself being lifted up and carried out the front door. I hear a door open and I can tell it's a big truck do to the loud bang it makes as it's closed. I hear two equally loud bang of both the passenger and driver's doors being closed.

After about twenty minutes of random turns, backtracks and circles, we finally come to a stop. By this point I am so thoroughly confused as to where I am that even if I could get away, I'd have no idea where I am or where to go.

As I'm being lifted from the car and carried into a stifling building, all I can think about is how bad I wish I had just stayed with Aaron. Now they have no idea where I am or where to look and they only have twelve hour to find me before I'm killed.

"Where do I put her, boss?" Caden asks.

I can hear the evil smirk in his voice, "Hang her up their. We'll wait a little while before we start to have some fun. You know, I never got as far as you Caden. I just enjoyed how much she squirmed and cried waiting for the inevitable end. Such a precious baby."

The sack is ripped off my head as Caden replies, "I get the first round. You've never done it before. I've done it and have been missing it since. You've just been wanting it."

"Whatever man," Jeff scoffs. I watch as Jeff walks a little bit away and pulls a tarp off of a metal table and starts dragging it towards me. Before I get a good look at the contents, Caden starts stroking my face and hair.

I pull away from him, "When did you get so feisty, momma?"

"Since I realized you're a dick and I'm my own person and that I have choices in life," I sass. The table rolled close enough to me to see a clock and many sharp looking metal instruments. "What are you going to do to me?"

Both men cackle, "We're going to have fun."

"A lot of fun, princess," Caden whispers still petting me.

I look at the clock so I can count how many hours I have left. Caden starts to nuzzle into my neck as Jeff cuts off my clothes, leaving me vulnerable in my undergarments. "They'll catch you, you know."

"Your team? No, they don't have enough information. They also don't know about how you're the reason for all of this. They probably think you were just another victim."

"It was always about you, darling. You just decided that neither of us was enough for you and left us," Caden booms getting angry.

I smile, "So you don't know either? By the way, I'm not the same age as the other victims, so they'll find out."

"Know what? What don't I know?" both men ask confused. I cackle, "Now I have valuable information that you don't know. Oh, and did I tell you? My team know this too. It won't take them long to find me when they visit my parents. They'll find out soon enough."

With a nod from Jeff, Caden picks up a scalpel and begins to approach me. "Oh princess, you'll tell us eventually. The knives have a way of making everything seem sharable."

I thought the first slice would always be the most painful but that sadly wasn't the case. The pain is getting worse and worse and I'm slowly losing consciousness.

"Princess, you can sleep for now but you'll be feeling the same when you wake up. And at that point, we'll continue our persuasive methods," Caden says with an evil smirk.