(1)

"Don't touch me", I stumbled backwards out of his grip as he came closer." Aww, don't act like that princess", he said with a fake smile. I knew not to turn my back on a psycho. While I had the chance I sprinted in the opposite direction of him. I looked back to make sure he wasn't following and before I knew it blackness was surrounding me.

***

My eyes fluttered open and I reached for my phone which is usually on the night stand beside my bed. When I didn't feel the table, realization came to me and I quickly looked around.

Panicking I tried to get up from the bed but found one of my legs chained to the bed posts. The room would've been rather nice if I wasn't kidnapped.

The dark blue curtains on the huge skyline windows blocked out the sun. The walls were the same color as the curtains and the queen sized bed was in the middle of the room. To the left was a huge walk in closet and to the right was a door which I'm guessing was the bathroom, and a couch. Looking straight ahead was another door which was cracked.

I slowly scooted to the edge of the bed because that's the only way I could stand up without tangling my own legs together. I threw the soft blanket off me and stood up the best way I could without falling. I had to use the bathroom but the chain around my ankle was holding me back. "Hello! Anybody home?" I yelled hoping someone would hear me.

After what felt like forever I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach as I looked over my kidnapper.

This couldn't be right, He couldn't have done this to me, he wouldn't.

***

"Kyle"? I eyed him slowly as he walked over to the edge of the bed where I was standing. "Glad you remember me princess". He said grinning like the psycho he is. "What are you doing? Why am I here?" He stopped in his tracks and tapped his chin. Like he had to actually think about why he just kidnapped me.

"You owe me a favor", he said licking his lips. "I owe you nothing. You've got the wrong one" I smirked. If he wants to play, game on. That earned me the wonderful feeling of getting slapped. The wind got knocked out of me and I held onto the bed for balance. I really did not see that coming. "Did you just s-"? I said shocked. "Yes and I'll do it again if you don't do what I say", he cut me off with a smirk of his own.

I stared at him with an emptiness, a tear trickling down my cheek. "First can you unlock this ancient chain so I can use the bathroom"? Like who the hell uses chains, did he run out of rope or something? He hesitated before he took out a gold key from his pocket and unlocked the chain.

Without waiting a second longer I eagerly sprinted to the bathroom. Ever get that feeling of relief when you know you made it just in time?

I did my business washed my hands and leaned on the door.

Now it's time to find a way out of here....

***

***in the top right corner of the page is the settings for how you want to read your story... the theme will better if you change the color to black with white words🤩***