(18)

Sage POV

I'm usually a nosy person, but when someone offers me to go anywhere, and get anything I want, I don't ask questions. We're currently standing in front of Victoria Secrets, inside a huge ass mall I didn't even know existed. 

I start to walk inside, but notice Kyle is hesitantly staying behind me. 

"Come on" I gesture towards the store with a small smile.

"No um... think I'll hang outside for this store" he says slowly taking my bags out of my hand.

"Oh what? You don't want to be seen inside a lingerie shop? Is that it?" I start to laugh.

"You know what forget it" he said getting up and walking towards me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him through the store, towards the back where all the 'night lingerie' was. I picked up a set of burgundy bras and panties that laced up together in the back and held it up in front of Kyle, who was leaning up against a shelf looking extremely bored.

"What do you think about this" I questioned.

"It's nice, ask me again when your inside it." he smirked.

I looked at the tag and it was a size too big. Looking through the rest, none of them had my size. I pouted and walked away with Kyle on my tail. I was about to turn around to leave when a something caught my eye.

It was a white, lace bodysuit that was partially see-through, sleeveless and the back was out. (Image above).

Before I got excited I checked the tag to see if they had my size. To everyone's luck they did. 

because i would absolutely cry if they didn't

I held it up with a huge grin on my face and made a beeline for the dressing rooms.

A employee unlocked a room for me and I went inside with Kyle behind me.

"Are you even supposed to be in here?" I whispered

"Nobody said I couldn't. And besides I'm your personal designer I have to see if it looks good or not" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door. He sat on the chair in the corner of the room, his eyes on me.

Not that I had anything to hide anymore. He had already taken my V-card and seen/touched every inch of me.

I striped from the clothes I was wearing and pulled on the lace lingerie carefully. Turning around so that I was facing Kyle, I looked at the back of the suit. It was the sexiest thing my body has ever been inside of.

Almost forgetting that I wasn't alone in the room I whipped my head around to look at Kyle. His mouth was slightly open and he was staring at my every move. I started to feel self-conscious under his gaze.

"Soo...do you like it" I asked.

He stood up and slowly lifted his hand, putting a finger on my shoulder and looping it under the strap. He bit his lip and stared down into my eyes intensely. 

Kyles POV

"I love it" 

Was all I was able to get out. I can't begin to describe how sexy she looked in that thing. Whatever you call it. How the color matched her skin tone perfectly. How the fabric made it seem like she was glowing underneath it. How it complimented her curves in all the right ways.

Her eyes glistened at the compliment and she took a step towards me.

She reached up, pulled me closer to her and bit my ear lobe.

I couldn't wait until we got back home, I had to have her right now.

I sat back on the chair and pulled her onto me so that she was straddling my waist. I kissed her neck and she tilted her head back. 

I gave her a hickey. 

I know, she doesn't like them, but I don't care. I had to mark what was mine. Visibly.

 I slipped my hand in between her thighs and slowly rubbed her clit. She instantly became wet.

"No wait" she whimpered. "we cant do this here, right now".

She was right, I stopped and she slid off me and got dressed. 

"So...guess I can't put these back now..."