(15)

April's POV

Me: Hey A, I need a favor from you...its serious

I'm currently sitting in the car, in the parking lot of my house.

This guy is the only person I would trust with something like this. I've known him longer than I've known anybody else. He's told me things you're not supposed to talk bout. Things he could get a lifetime in prison for.

*5 minutes later*

A: What do you need?

Me: My girl went missing like 2 months ago and everybody told me they were still looking for her. That they would find her. She's still missing.

I can bet money he'll play dumb with me.

A: I'm sry to hear that... but what does that have to do with me?

Me: I know u have something to do with her disappearance.

A: April do u have any proof? Paperwork? Identification?

Me: If u take this as a joke you'll be the nxt one to go missing.

A: I'd chill if I were u cuz last time I checked u needed my hlp.

Good point but still...

Me: I refuse to argue with u when there are more relevant things going on.

A: I'm listening

Me: give me Kyles address and I'll leave u alone.

A: you know I can't do that.

Me: says who? your 'leader' ? Fine don't give it to me but at least give me a gun.

If I'm walking into Kyles house the first thing I'll need is a gun. And if he can't give me the location he can at least give me that. I don't know why he's acting like I won't find out where he lives anyways.

A:....what kind?

Me: handgun. something tactical.

A: I got u

Me: thx!

One thing I've learned in the past month is that if you want something you have to get it your damn self.

I was patient, I've waited, now I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Later on that night...

Me and my friend met up at the corner so he could give me the gun which came in a black case.

"You already know how to use it right"? He questioned.

"Of course, I learned from the best didn't I" I replied winking at him.

He gave me the combination to the case and then stepped up to me.

I always thought he was very attractive but I don't think he felt the same way so I ignored those emotions.

I stared into his dark eyes until he broke eye contact.

"So I'll see you later then" I said letting my ego slip and smiling a girlish dumb smile.

I couldn't read him, which bothered me because usually I could reads everybody...

"Yeah and the next time you threaten me April I'll give that pretty little face of yours into a permanent damage" he threatened.

"You wouldn't touch me" I snarled playfully pushing him.

In one swift movement he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

Our faces inches away he leaned in and kissed me. Hard.

Getting lost in the kiss I let go of everything on my mind.

This is what I wanted.

To be with him.

but first things first...Sage