(3)

Sage Pov

*Rewind to yesterday*

As soon as I heard the shatter of broken glass coming from downstairs I knew my mom was home.

I got up and went to the top of the stairs to find her staggering around with a bottle of some kinda alcohol in her hand. God knows how many she's had or what she's been drinking.

I sighed and went over to her to take the bottle out her hand. Drunk was written all over her.

"Hay -hiccup- whatter you dun wit my bottles"! She swung at me and I ducked just in time.

"Mom your drunk you need to lay down", I yelled trying to get her attention

She stumbled around and waved her finger in the air. "I'm da boss around -hiccup- harre. Undeerstud"

I carefully pushed her to the couch because it would be like hell trying to get her up those stairs.

She giggled and fell on the couch mumbling incoherent words.

I cleaned up the glass and left my mom on the couch, passed out. I grabbed my phone, a jacket, and went on the porch.

It was about 8:35 and I needed a good distraction to help myself from thinking too much.

I texted my close friend April to see if what she was doing.

Me- Hey girl you busy

Apryl🌹☔- nope, whats wrong

Me- nothing much my mom's at it again can I come over

Apryl🌹☔- Of course you know you don't have to ask me

Me- Lol I know, be there in 5.

I often went over April's house when my mom was intoxicated or when I got bored. She was always there when things got rough or something.

Looking up at the sky I started the 5 minute walk to her house which wasn't far at all. I don't like walking in the dark so my pace was a little faster.

Walking through the rather shaded area I saw a figure leaning up against a tree.

My instincts told me to take another way but my lazy ass didn't listen. Plus this was the quickest way and it was getting darker by the minute.

I kept my head low and braced myself for anything when I walked past him. Hey, I'm not overreacting, anything can happen to a teenage girl walking at night.

Relief washed over me as nothing happened. I looked back to make sure I was good. When I turned back around, out of no where, a hand was wrapped around my mouth.

Which sucked because my first thought was to scream.

Before I could punch or hit the person he grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back.

Omg he's about to kill me
I should've never left
I'm so stupid for walking at night
I'm about to die
God please help

The streets were clear on this Sunday night with the exception of a car passing through every once in a while.
The street lights being our only light.

"I'll take my hand off your mouth but if you scream, I'll show you ways to die you didn't think possible."

My eyes widened and I quickly nodded my head seeing as that's the only thing I could do.

He slowly pulled his hand away and turned me around to face him. My feet were glued to the ground and I wanted to scream, but I didn't.

When my sense came back I snatched my hand out of his grip.
"Don't touch me", I snapped, now I'm pissed. I stumbled backwards and he came closer.

"Aww don't act like that princess" he said with a sick smile.

I was about to say something smart but thought against it because I didn't know what this man could do.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could away from the psycho.

Just when I was beginning to think all was ok, blackness hit me like a falling star.....

***Hiii, that was a
flashback of what happened
before chapter 1 so nobody's confused.
If you have any
questions don't hesitate to ask.
Vote,comment, share
Or just read it doesn't matter
Byye😘😁***