(5)

Sage Pov

*back to the present*

Still in the bathroom I came to the conclusion that I couldn't escape this way. There were no freaking windows!

I cracked the door open a little and was surprised to see that nobody was in the room; from what I could see.

I bottled up my fear and emotions and stepped out the bathroom. After scanning the room to make sure nobody was in here or watching I made a beeline for the door.

This house was huge and I did not plan on getting lost in it any time soon.

I quietly went down the stairs, cautious of any movement. To the left was a neat and shiny kitchen, to the right was a grand living room with a long couch and a flat screen TV.
In front of me was the front door.

"Aww you weren't having fun"? A deep voice said behind me.

I slowly turned around and stared at my Prince in shining armor.

He had a huge Cheshire cat smile on his face, which freaked me out even more.

If I run to the door I won't make it because I'm terrible with locks. I have no choice.

I ran to the left in the kitchen and went behind the island. By the time I blinked he was looking at me from the other side.

Still keeping an eye on him I searched through the drawers looking for anything sharp.

I came across a small knife and held it up in front of me.

"Come any closer and I will cut you" I yelled backing up.

He seemed unfazed and cocked his head to the side.
"You wouldn't hurt me princess".

I stared at him wide eyed, still keeping the knife in between me and him.

He slowly stepped closer until the tip of the knife was touching his chest.

Hurt him Sage he kidnapped you...
If you don't kill him he's gonna kill you

He smirked and snatched the knife out my hand before I could react. He grabbed my waist and set me up on the counter.

I looked down, anywhere but in his eyes.

"Look at me", he said calmly.

I slammed my hand on the counter and stared in his eyes.

"Don't pull this charm with me Kyle I know you. So just tell me why you kidnapped me so we can stop bullshitting each other!"

I tried so hard to hold my tears back but a few ran down my cheek.

"Because I want you. I want you here", he said waving is hand around the house.

"With me".

I wasn't surprised.... but I was mad.

"You couldn't have came about it a better way besides kidnapping me? Oh and I forgot to ask, when I blacked out, what was that? What did you do?"