(6)

Sage Pov

I woke up with a terrible migraine, unwanted memories from last night, flooding into to my head.

I was in the same room I was when I first got here.

I couldn't find my phone to see what time it was, I guess he took that too.
But the beautiful dark blue pattern in the sky let me know it was around 8:30.

I hesitated, thinking about what I should do.

I really didn't wanna take a shower here, because I still didn't know who all lived in this house.
But I felt disgusting so I dragged my behind in the large bathroom to take one.

I peeled off my grimy clothes and let the hot water cascade down my body.

After I washed up thoroughly I hoped out and wrapped one of the dark blue towels around me.

Then it came to me. I DON'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES

After I brushed my teeth I sat in the bathroom for about 15 minutes stressing about what I should do.

Walking out the bathroom I prayed he had some clothes in the closet or the dresser.

As if god answered my prayer I opened the closet to find a ton of clothes, shoes and accessories in all colors and styles.

My mouth dropped to the floor when I realized they were all in my size and my style.

I didn't even know where to start, there were designer clothes, club outfits, date outfits. Anything, you name it.

I found some Pink jogging pants and a cute matching hoodie.

I threw them on, fixed my hair in a braid and went downstairs.

The clock in the hall read 9:20.
I didn't hear anybody or anything so I thought I was alone.

I wandered the house a little to get familiar with my surroundings.

I was making my way to the kitchen when I heard voices. More than 2. More than 3.

I peeked around the living room wall to find 5 fit, tall, and very muscular men. Including Kyle.

I caught myself staring in awe and quickly turned around before any of then could see me.

Whatever they were talking about they seemed really serious about it.

I went into the kitchen and found a rather large apple. Ever since this psycho kidnapped me I haven't had much of an appetite.

I took a bite of the apple and made an attempt to sit on one of the high bar stools.

They turned and rocked back and forth if you moved the wrong way.

I tried to get up there without making any noise.

I got half of my ass up on the stool but there was too much pressure on that one side and it tipped over with a loud crash.

I heard many footsteps running to where I was laying, helplessly on the floor.

I looked like snow white after the evil witch gave her that poison apple.