6) "Class 9: Snap-Shot!"

"Maria what the hell is this?!" Boss yelled and held up a photo. I was confused until I got a good look at it. It was me, sitting on the bus, reading my novel.

"So he was taking a photo of me!" I said in shock, while I examined the photo. "I look good in it, though."

"Explain now!" He hollered. I gulped. How did he get this? This was only a couple hours before.

"I was going home on the bus and it was empty which was creepy. Some dude was sitting farther away from me and decided to walk to the exit near me even though there was one right next to him. Then I heard a camera click and was confused but decided to shrug it off." I explained. He looked very furious.

"And you didn't think that was suspicious!? You should've called us and told us sooner so we could've tracked him down quickly! For all we know, he may be a part of another Mafia!" He scolded me. "All he did was send us this photo, but we will get an explanation out of him. Explain his appearance, Maria."

"I didn't pay attention to him much, but I was able to get a small look. He has dirty blonde hair, down to his shoulders, bushy beard, black sunglasses, black hood over his head-"

"And you did not think that was the least bit strange?!" He hollered. I shrugged. It did seem a bit shady, but I've had the most unbelievable day ever. That dude looked pretty much normal in comparison to the things I've gone through this whole day.

Then he rushed to the nearest laptop and started typing at incredible speed, so fast I couldn't even read what he was typing. Then popped up a photo of a familiar guy.

"Him?" He asked. I examined the photo a bit and realized that it was in fact the same guy from the bus. I nodded and he instantly jumped and started hollering.

"Class 9: Snap-Shot! Code twelve!" He yelled and suddenly everyone started freaking out. "Call all Advanced level spies and instructors!"

Everyone started turning this place upside down. They threw papers everywhere, pushed desks and chairs out of their way, scrambled to different rooms. It was chaos.

"Maria follow me." Boss demanded and I raced after him, as he sped towards yet another room, which was filled with computers. He opened one up and started typing again, not bothering to explain what's going on.

"Boss, what's happening?" I asked. He ignored me and continued typing on the laptop. "Hello? Boss?"

This seemed to be very important, which is why I need to know. Is my life in danger or not?!

"Boss! What's going on!" I asked. He paused and turned to face me.

"That guy that took a photo of you. He's a part of Black Skull, our most troubling enemy. He's a Class 9, which means he's a very strong opponent, and takes photos of his victims. You have a likely chance of being dead in 24 hours or less." He explained, casually. My mouth dropped. What the hell did I get myself into?! "That is unless we give him something he wants."

I let out a breath of relief. Okay, that's good, they'll just give him what he wants and be on with it. "But we're not going to do that." He answered and my mouth hung open again.

"Why not?!" I asked, panicking. This is all happening to soon! It's my first day at my new job and I'm already going to get killed, for the third time! He turned back around to continue typing onto his laptop, slaughtering the keyboard with his incredible speed.

"We've actually been waiting for this moment." He explained. "And you have to help us out, because if all goes well we can catch him and put him in jail, and if it doesn't go according to plan, well.. Sorry, Maria."

I let out a small shriek. "And do you think the plan will work."

"50% chance." He shrugged. I've never been this close to my death before, sure I've gone through many life threatening experiences, but not a situation where I had only a half chance of surviving!

"You're going to have to stay the night, so tell you're father." He advised me.

"Tell my father I'm staying overnight at a secret Mafia building and I may have a 50% chance of surviving this deadly plan on my first day?" I asked I'm sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes. "No, tell him you're sleeping over at a friends house."

I let out a nervous laugh. How do I casually imply that I have no friends because I'm irrelevant? Wait, how about school!?

"What time will I be back tomorrow morning, if I do end up alive, that is." I asked.

He shrugged. "Around 5 or 6pm, you won't miss dinner."

My mouth hung open. "How about school?! I have a test tomorrow and this Mafia job is part time!"

"Maria, you have a 50% chance of living yet you still care about school. This is the Mafia, you're not working at a Mc Donalds. This is real life. You had a choice, signing up for this job, and this mission must come out successful, do you understand?" He asked me.

"I didn't exactly have a choice, but the Mafia pays well, I guess I shouldn't mind a few deadly missions here and there." I sighed. He nodded and went back to his typing.

"So here's the plan." He explained. "Snap-Shot will meet us at the rooftop of another undercover gang. This gang is not as concerning as major enemy mafia's, like Dark Skull, but I later found out it provides information of our Mafia to Dark Skull, which is one of the reasons you're information was found so easily. So, we'll meet him at the rooftop, then set off a smoke bomb. Once the smoke bomb goes out, you jump off the 20 story building-"

I shrieked. "I'm jumping off a building!"

"Don't worry, we'll provide a parachute for you. Once you get to the bottom of the building, the door will already be unlocked. You jump in and throw in a few smoke bombs. Run to the 5th floor, there you will find the gang boss and his army of 50 soldiers. You will proceed to fight them all-"

I shrieked again. "By myself?!"

"Of course not, with two other advanced spies." He explained with an irritated voice, probably pissed that I cut him off.

"Three against an army of 50!?" I hollered. This man must be delusional if he thinks we're going to pull this off.

"Maria, what happened to 'the Mafia pays well I wouldn't mind a couple deadly missions here and there'." He mocked my voice. For the boss of a Mafia, he can really be irritating.

I sighed. One thing I do mind, the egotistic man I call 'boss'.

Are you ready to read what happens at the mission? If you are tune in next time because I'm too tired to write another chapter. I didn't read it over so it may have a few mistakes so beware.

Thanks for 300 views and 20+ votes!

Love, Pam <3