8) "Class 12: Silencer"

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked, completely taken aback. I could've sworn that I've never seen this boy's face. He began to shuffle nervously.

"But I thought I... Oh God, what have I done?" He ran his hands through his hair. "I had one damn job... What the hell are you doing here?"

Him answering my questions with questions gets on my damn nerves. Him talking like the world has just ended because my ass is standing here pisses me off even more.

"I just need to use the bathroom and I'll be on my way... Why the hell do you think I'm here?" I answered, gesturing at my weapon. He didn't seem to like that.

"Maria, you don't want be here. Get out now, while you still can." He warned me. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't even know you are. What makes you think I'll take orders from you?" I asked him. I already feel like ripping my hair out when Boss orders me to do whatever crazy thing he has in store.

"Maria, I'll give you until three..." He threatened with a low voice. I began to laugh.

"Wow, One Direction reject here is gonna take me out with his spear stick, I'm shaking in my boots." I mocked. He raised his eyebrow then sighed.

"I don't want to hurt you, but you'll probably end up dead, or worse, if I let you stay here and continue on with this lifestyle." He explained.

"You think I can't handle this lifestyle?" I scoffed.

"Maria, I know you can't." He told me. I rolled my eyes again.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"I really wish I can tell you." He sighed, then held up his sword and began to walk over to me with this deadly look. The look was intimidating, I won't lie. There was a definite personality switch there, and it was creepy but I held my ground.

"Maria!" It was Boss. He looked terribly injured.

"What the hell, Boss?! Are you okay?" I asked. He ignored my comment.

"Maria, come back now!" He yelled. I scoffed.

"Why would I do that? He's an enemy, and he's threatened me far too many times." I explained. Boss shook his head.

"Maria, if you want to keep your head still intact with the rest of your body, I suggest you get your ass over here right now." He went back to his serious, low voice. I gulped and realized I should probably take this guy more seriously. I slowly began to step back towards Boss, but I was stopped abruptly when the freak literally threw his katana with so much force the tip was dug into the wall inches away from my neck.

Boss snapped, and took out his pistol. He lunged towards the kid, but quickly the enemy dodged his attack and took out both a gun and a hand knife.

"Maria, leave now!" Boss demanded and I immediately retreated. I was about to go down the stairs, when I met with Cara, one of the top agents I was supposed to fight the enemies with.

"Where's Boss?!" Cara asked me. "They have alliances with agents in the top 30 classes. We need to retreat."

"He's in a battle with some kid holding a katana." I explained. Her eyes widened.

"Don't tell me he's battling the Silencer..." she told me. I raised my eyebrow.

"Who?" I asked. She cursed and pulled out a phone and began to dial some numbers.

"Class 12: Silencer. He's in his teens so you might not take him seriously at first, but he's sharp and strong as hell. Him and his katana can decapitate even Boss in seconds. That's why he ranks 12 on our list. Why the hell didn't he call for help?!" Cara was freaking out as she began to call for help. I began to panic as I realized, if Boss dies it's my fault. I approached the Silencer first and I was stupid enough to not report Snap Shot as soon as possible.

I panicked and turned around completely and ran back to save Boss. "Maria!" Cara screamed and then began to run after me. "Are you insane?! Do you have a death wish?!"

Cara and I stopped at the place where Boss and the Silencer was battling and we prepared for the worst.

But what we saw was even more catastrophic than the bad news we were assuming.

What we saw would change our already distorted views on this life even more.

~
Okay so like kinda short chapter. Really sorry for the long wait. Well, I wasn't lying when I said a year.

I kinda just lost the motivation to continue on with this book but now I have a proper and good plot and with the attention it's gotten I wanna continue it.

This book has a lot of cringe bc I wrote it in the beginning of 6th grade and I hardly had a plot. But I'll be adjusting some other chapters to make the plot and the writing better, nothing big though.

See u next time ;)