Guys OML

So I'm taking photography next year, and I had to make a portfolio of some pictures so my teacher could see what my creativity and annotation was like.

I may have mentioned my inspiration from Linda McCartney and Astrid Kirchher, and being me I said I was a Beatles fan (I had to put it in somewhere). I emailed the portfolio to him, and this happened:

(Teacher in italic,

me in bold.)

So you're a Beatles fan huh?

Your Top 5 songs in no particular order please...

Here are mine...

Tomorrow Never Knows

In My Life

I'll Follow the Sun

A Day in the Life

Golden Slumbers - Carry that Weight - The End (Having all three as one song because they are joined on the album and you can't listen to them separately that would be stupid).

Thank you for your photography. I can see that you have a genuine interest in the subject and that you have tried hard. That's all I needed to know.

Nice variety of photos - although five dog photos might be a couple too many. Overall a nice variation in styles and subjects though. Good to see you thinking about angles and light too. Good effort with the annotation of your work.

See you in a few weeks!

Tricky, but the first 5 that spring to mind are Do You Want To Know A Secret, I Will, Revolution, Long Long Long and two Of Us.

I'm glad that you liked it, and can't wait to start learning more!

See you then!

You're just going up and up in my estimation!

All great choices.

And nicely varied too. Different albums and from opposite ends of the Beatles spectrum. You literally have a pick from the first and last albums they released. nice.

Obviously a big White album fan though.

Good to know. I would guess I've listened to that album (with the exception of Revolution 9!) maybe 3-400 times.

Bit of an Abbey Rd obsessive myself. Probably the greatest album ever recorded.

Have you listened to Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys?

It's the only other album that I think is AS good.

I definitely love the White album, though my favourite is actually probably Please Please Me.

Abbey Road is such a beautiful album though... I think it's their best album, but not my favourite.

Have you ever walked across it the road? I went last summer.

I have heard Pet Sounds, and their voices are absolutely amazing (my favourite off that one has to be Here Today), though I think the only album that could match Abbey Road is Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon.

That's as far as the conversation has gotten, but oml I have a new favourite teacher already XD

So elsewhere in the news, A NEW BEATLES MOVIE IN SEPTEMBER WOOO if you haven't seen the trailer, it's called 'Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years', and it's all over YouTube. I can't wait!

Oh also, I'm going to see a Bowie trubite tonight, so imma have to try and not cry in public xD :/

Anything exciting happening for you guys? Everyone feeling OK? Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I've been writing a new book, soon to be published hopefully cx baii x