This Can't Happen

(Trigger warning)

Gerard's pov

We sat in silence for a long time, I was too afraid to speak first, at least the storm stopped awhile ago. My head rested against Frank's chest, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly, Frank actually loves me... A thousand thoughts came rushing into my mined, does that make me his boyfriend? 

"Hey Frankie?" I asked quietly, my voice was barley auditable over the sounds of the wind.

"Yeah?" Frank said, his chest vibrating as mhe spoke.

"W-what does t-this make us?" I asked quietly, my voice becoming out shaky and timid.

"Boyfriends, only if it's okay with you."

I nodded, my cheek rubbed against his chest, he was so soft, I felt so safe when I'm with him, so warm. Frank's hand rubbed up in down my side, my eyelids slowly grew heavy as my head slowly slid down Frank's chest. My guard is always down when I'm with Frank, I felt so relaxed, maybe a short nap, I didn't really sleep last night...

~~~~~

Frank's pov

Gerard breathed softly as he slept, he was up all night because of the storm, I rubbed his side making his shirt ride up a bit. I ran my fingers lightly over his side, little lines stuck up over his smooth skin, I moved my head over took look down at his side. 

There were scars  all over his side and stomach, some of them looked new and deep, others looked fairly old and and extremely long. Did Gerard do all of this to himself? Were some of them from Bert? 

Gerard mumbled something incoherent in his sleep and snuggled closer to me, he gripped my shirt tightly. 

"Dinners done." Riley said and opened the door, popping her head in, she looked shocked when she saw Gerard and me. "Frank, what are you doing?!" Riley whisper yelled when she noticed that Gerard was asleep. "This is highly inappropriate! Gerard wake up." Riley said waking Gerard up, Gerard woke up with a start and looked around, his eyes wide with fear. "Come on Gerard, and you," Riley led a very sleepy Gerard out of the room and pointed at me. "You stay right there."

I hopped up right when the door shut, I listened to Riley lead Gerard into his room, I could hear them through the walls.

"Did he do anything to you, Gee?" Riley asked in a calm voice.

"No, I was just afraid of  the storm last night so Frank calmed me down."

"Did he do anything that you didn't want Frank to do to you?"

"No." Gerard said, what the hell does Riley think I did to Gerard?! I would do anything for Gerard, I love him, he's my boyfriend, I would never take advantage of him.

"You can tell me anything, Gee." 

"I know, me and Frank are dating..." Gerard said, I could imagine his cute little blush.

"I'm sorry Gerard but that can't happen." Riley said in a stern voice, my heart stopped, why can't we date?

"W-why?" Gerard asks, voicing my thoughts.

"Its against the rules, I'm sorry but I can't let that happen, you and Frank will be separated 24/7, if you need anything ask the girls or me." Riley said, still using her stern voice, then Riley left, I hopped back onto my bed, I was shaking with anger. 

She can't fucking do this! She can't keep me and Gerard apart! 

Riley walked in and glare and at me, I glared back with all my anger and hate that I was feeling at that moment. She shut the door and stood near my desk with her arms crossed over her chest, she looked liked all bitchy.

"Did you do anything to Gerard?" She practically growled.

"No, I was helping him sleep, he's afraid of thunder storms." I growled back and got out of bed, my hands still clenched at my side's.

"So you heard what I told him." Riley said, it was statement not a question. I nodded my head and bit back a snort. "Don't even try to talk to Gerard again, and if I find  that you did I will send him to a different group home."  And with her final remark, Riley slammed the door behind her.

I took a few shaken breaths before sliding down the wall that was closest to Gerard's room. I leaned my  head back and snorted. She can't do this to us...

I hopped up and dug through my dresser, I held my old phone up and reactivated it, I put my new  number in it and set it to silence mode. I snuck out of my room, making sure that Riley wouldn't catch me. I slowly opened Gerard's door and almost jump  when I saw him standing right there, his eyes brightening up when he say me. I gestured for him to be quite as I gave him the phone, he nodded and I gave him a quick hug before leaving.

|-/

Hello everyone, hope you enjoy this story so far, what do you guys think about Riley's odd behavior all of a sudden? Leave  comment telling me what you think will happen in the next chapter. Does Riley have a sick obsession with Gerard? Will Gerard be sent to a new group home? Who knows...