Burden

(Trigger warning)
Gerard's pov

Everything hurt, it hurts to breath, it hurts to move, it hurts to live. Why am I still alive? Why can't the darkness just take me already? Save me from this torture that is my life.

Frank's probably sick about having to look after you.

He thinks you're a burden.

He doesn't love you.

He's just going to use you like Bert did.

No one cares about you, why don't you just end it? It would make everyone's lives easier.

No... Don't say that.

But you know it's true, just do it Gerard, no one will care.

Please stop...

We're just telling you the truth.

Yeah, do it Gerard. You probably don't have the guts to anyway. You deserve the pain.

Frank never loved you anyway, you're better off dead.

Please stop, that's not true, Frank loves me.

No he doesn't, just end it already, you have nothing to live for. Frank wouldn't care, no one will miss you because they don't care about you.

Silent tears slid down my face and onto Frank's shirt making me cry even more. Frank stopped running his hand through my hair when he noticed my tears.

"What's wrong, baby?" Frank asked softy, his voice laced with concern.

"D-do you l-love me?" I sniffed and tried wiping the tears away but more came.

"Of course I do, I love you more than anything, Gee. I love you so, so much."

That's when I final broke down for the second time today. A sob tore through my chest as I cried my eyes out. Frank wrapped his arms around me tighter and tried to calm me down. I felt bad that he wasn't making me feel any better with his words.

"Shh Gee, it's gonna be okay because I'm here for you and I love you. Just breath, baby, everything will be okay."

He's just trying to stop your pathetic crying so he doesn't have to listen to you.

So fucking pathetic and stupid, you thought that he can fix you. You're too broken to be fixed, there's nothing left to destroy.

You're such a burden to him. So worthless and pathetic.

Go kill yourself, fag.

Everyone at my old school was right. I should just end it. Frank just feels sorry for me, the broken boy who's tearing himself about. He'll find someone better and he'll live a happy life.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and pulled myself away from Frank who looked extremely concerned. "I-I'm sorry that I'm pathetic. You don't have to feel sorry for me." I sniffled and winced in pain as I slowly sat up.

"You're not pathetic and I'm not sorry for you, I fucking care about you, Gerard. I love you and nothing's gonna change that. You're my boyfriend and I love you." Frank said and cupped my face in his hand. His thumb running over my tear stained cheek.

"I'm a burden, a helpless, broken, fucked up kid who has no purpose in life but to be hurt by others." I said, looking anywhere but his perfect face that was inches from mine.

"Well, you're wrong." Frank said simply and kissed both of my cheeks, then noise, and then my lips, his lips against mine felt so right, they made me feel safe and wanted.