Mall Day

Gerard's pov

Why does no one love me? Why does no one care? Why is my life a mess, filled with torment and despair. Why is my head an empty pit of nothing, filled with the past. The lifeless eyes that stare back at me aren't who I am. The walls around my heart are being destroyed with the mess that is my life. There's only one more pill to go and one swipe of a knife.

I sighed softly and put my pen down and closed my note that was filled with my other poetry and some song lyrics. I got off of my bed and walked over to the closet, pulling an old floorboard away and hiding my notebook in there. I put a pair of shoes and a jumper over them so it didn't look suspicious.

"Gerard?" Linsey called from the hallway making me jump in fright. I took a deep breath, calming my racing heart before opening the door. Linsey smiled at me warmly, I smiled back more timidly. "Can I come in?"

I nodded and stepped back so she could come in, she shut the door behind her and hopped up on my bed. She patted the spot next to for me to sit, I sat there and crossed my legs.

"How was your day?"

I shrugged and laid down, looking up at the ceiling that I've seen so many days and nights before.

"You know you can talk to me whenever you want, I'm only a door away." She said with a smile and laid down next to me. I rolled over and looked at her, she stared back. Her red lipstick and black hair made her look so pretty. If I was straight she would be my type, I would be too shy to even talk to her if we went to the same school.

"I like your makeup..." I whispered shyly, her smile grow even more as she pulled me into a hug.

"Aww, why thank you, cutie pie." She laughed as I blushed profusely as she kissed my cheek. That's how Linsey is, friendly, nice, and she understands me just like Frank. "Don't be all shy, Gee bear." She said, poking my noise, I giggled softly and shook my head making my hair fall init my face.

We laid there, her arms still wrapped around me as we laughed. I haven't felt this carefree and happy since my day with Frank. Frank called me beautiful and he said that he loved me so much. I believe every word that he said because he said that he would never lie to me.

"I made some brownies if you want any." She said when I got down laughing into the pillows.

"Is s-she home?" I asked, hoping that my fear wasn't making my voice shake too much.

"No, she won't be home until 6... Frankie's here though." She said, raising her perfect eyebrow and smirked, I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "Go get some, sugar." She nudged my side and pulled me up.

I was blushing the whole time as she made kissing noses and hearts with her hands. When we got into the kitchen I saw Bob playing on his phone, Jamie was watching him as they all ate brownies. My eyes finally landed on Frank who was smiling at me happily. Linsey pushed me forward causing me to stumble. Frank caught me before I hit the ground, his arms around around my waist from behind.

"Linsey, you could've hurt him!" Frank said before pulling me up until I was standing with my back pressed up against his chest. His arms still wrapped tightly around me.

"I didn't mean to do that, Gee, I'm so sorry!" Linsey rushed out, I didn't look up because of how much I was blushing.

"You okay, baby?" Frank whispered softly into my hear making me shiver. I nodded and blushed even more if that was even possible. "Good, cause I would've had to slap Linsey for hurting you, sugar."