Lie to Me

Riley's pov

I kicked Gerard in the side a few more times before dragging him by his hair to the bottom of the stairs. I dropped his head making his head hit the floor with a thud.

The little brat was passed out before I was even done with him. I grinned down at Gerard, the pathetic excuse that was now unconscious on the floor. I kicked him one more time before walking to the the kitchen and wrote a fake note saying that I would be gone for a few minutes to pick up dinner.

I snorted with one last glance at Gerard before leaving. The others will think that he just fell down the stairs. This is going to be so fun manipulating the boy. He's already so weak, I only need to mold him a little more until he's obedient to me.

Having my own personal slave will be fun, he will listen to me no matter what. Just mentioning Bert makes him go into shock. Sweet dreams, Gee.

~~~~~

Frank's pov

I got home to a silent house, Riley's car was gone so that means that she's done. Maybe I can spend time with Gerard now, no one's here to stop us.

I kicked my shoes and shrugged my jacket off and made my way to the stairs. I soft whimper rings through the otherwise silent house.

My heart leaps into my throat when I saw Gerard's limp body on the floor. I ran to him and fell to ny knees, a million thoughts came rushing towards me.

"Gerard? Oh fuck, how did this happen? Gee, please open your eyes." I said, trying to control my panic that was going to overtake me.

Gerard whimpered again and slowly opened his eyes. He looked confused then scared, then panicked. He tried to move but cried out and stayed limply on the floor.

"What happened, Gee?" I asked softly and gently picked him up. He whimpered against my chest as I brought him up to his room and set him down on his bed.

"P- please don't h-hurt me..." Gerard whimpered as I sat down next to him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, babe, now tell me how you got hurt." I whispered and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear.

"I-I don't know... I-is he m-mad at me?" Gerard asked, his eyes became wide and frantic.

"Who?"

"B-Bert, he w-was so mad a-at me." Gerard  whimpered and tried to move again but winced in pain.

"Bert is never going to hurt you ever again, you're safe now, babe. Now tell me where it hurts."

Gerard pointed to his side and stomach, letting his arm go limp at his side. I nodded and slowly tugged his shirt up. My heart dropped when I saw all the self inflicted cuts on his sides and stomach. Bruises over lapped the cuts making his beautiful pale skin an angry red and blue color.

"Oh Gee..." I whispered and kissed his cheek, Gerard's eyes were downcast in shame. "I'm gonna go get some ice and some wrap." I said and hurried out of the room.

How did he fall down the stairs? Maybe he tripped or maybe Riley pushed him. That wouldn't be surprising coming from that bitch. I swear if I find out that she did this to Gee I'm gonna kill her.

I hurried into the kitchen and filled a bag of ice up and grabbed the wrap. A note was set on the counter so I read it.

'Went out to pick up dinner, be back soon. -Riley'

I snorted and throw the note away before hurrying back to Gerard. He was still in the same spot when I left him, half curled up now hugging a pillow tightly.

"I-it hurts..." He whimpered as I sat down next to him and started to gently wrap his sides with the the wrap and ointment. I set the ice on the side that was most bruised. "F-Frankie?"

"Yeah Gee bear?"

"C-can you l-lay with m-me?" Gerard asked weakly as his eyes slowly started to close.

"Yeah Gee, anything for you." I said and gently pulled him against me. His head rested against my chest as he yawned.

"Boys, I'm home!" Riley's called from downstairs, making me and Gerard jump. Wow, that ruined our peaceful moment.

"S-she's gonna g-get mad it y-you're with me..." Gerard whispered, I didn't make any moves of getting up.

"Let her be mad, it's not that she can do anything to us." I mumbled into his hair, breathing in his scent that smelled so good. "I'm here if you want to talk, I'm here for you."

Gerard's body stiffened against mine as footsteps sounded from outside the door. I braced myself for whatever's coming next as the door swung open.

"Hey guys!" Linsey said happily as Jamie and her came in and shut the door firmly behind them.

"Aww! You guys look so cute together." Jamie said as she plopped down on the bean bag that Linsey put in her a few days ago.

I chuckled softly as Gerard's face turned crimson, he buried his face into the croak of my neck.

"Why do you have an ice pack on your side, Gerard?" Linsey asked, her voice laced with concern as she sat next to us.

"He fell down the stairs." I said when Gerard didn't answer her.

"Are you okay, Gee?" She asked and rested her hand on Gerard's thigh making him flinch away. Linsey pulled her hand away quickly and gave me an apologetic frown.

"Riley got pizza." Jamie said as she pulled her phone out.

I noticed Gerard flinch again at the mention of Riley's name. Did she hurt him? Why when Gerard shows up she went into full bitch mode? She couldn't have hurt Gerard, she would get into so much trouble, jail time, she would be losing everything.

"Dinner time!" Riley called, Linsey and Jamie left leaving me and Gerard.

"Did Riley hurt you?" I asked softy.

"N-no." Gerard said making me feel way better, he wouldn't lie to me.