A New Start

Gerard's pov

I sat in the living room with Kellin and Vic on either side of me as we watched tv. Well they watched tv, I was watching the door, waiting for Frank to come back. But what if he doesn't came back? What if he left me here because he doesn't want me anymore.

"Gee honey, what's wrong?" Kellin asked when he saw me bitting my lip to hold back tears.

"W-what if Frank doesn't w-want me anymore?" I whimpered as more tears came.

"Oh no, Gee, Frank loves you so much, he would never leave you." Kellin said as he pulled me onto his lap. Hugged me tightly as I started to cry.

"B-but what i-if he doesn't want me because I-I-I..."

"Gee, shh sweetheart, he won't leave you because of that. What happened to you won't change the fact that Frank loves you with all his heart." He said softly, running his hand through my hair.

"C-can you t-tell him a-about my f-family a-and B-Bert?" I sniffled.

"Anything for you, Gee. Do you want me to tell him about Riley and her friend too?" Kellin asked, Vic rubbed my back soothingly.

I nodded my head and rested my head against Kellin's chest as I started to calm down. My breathing returning to normal as Kellin played with my hair. My eyes closing as I felt myself drifting off to sleep before I could protest.
~~~~~
(Trigger warning, all past stuff)
Frank's pov

I thanked Robby for letting me borrow his flatbed truck. It only took me an hour to pack everything and I did it as fast as I could. I didn't wanna leave Gerard for too long now that I finally found him.

I got to Kellin and Vic's flat pretty fast after I got my money out of the bank and called the owner to the flat a block away. I had to meet them in two hours so I had enough time to hang out with Gee before doings that.

Kellin answered the door and let me in, my eyes scanning over the room for Gerard. When I didn't see him I got a little panicky. Looking at Kellin he pointed towards the bedrooms so Gerard must be taking a nap.

"Gerard feel asleep a few minutes ago." Kellin said as he sat on the couch, motioning for me to sit next to him so I did.

"Good, he needs his rest." I said softly.

"Gerard wanted me to tell you about some stuff and it's a good time to do it because he's asleep. So you know about Bert?"

"Yeah..." I said through gritted teeth.

"Well he was Gerard's dads friend. He raped Gerard and his parents left him and his brother with Bert a lot. I don't know what happened to Gerard's brother but Gerard said Bert never touched Mikey."

"Gerard hasn't mentioned his brother to me, I just know that he's in a mental hospital." I said softly, my heart squeezing painfully as Kellin continued.

"Yeah, their parents abused them and wouldn't let them outside where people could see them because they didn't wanna get in trouble with the police for child abuse. Bert continued doing those things with Gerard until one day the police were called to his home-"

"I read about that... They found Gerard in the basement. He was in pretty bad shape because of that fucking prick." I growled, Kellin nodded his head.

"After Rylie's friend did that to Gerard he ran away and was living on the streets until Vic found him. When Gerard came here he was under weight and pretty badly hurt still from that man. Vic and I patched him up and our friend that works at the hospital came over and helped. He's a doctor, his name is Ray. He got us the medicine Gerard needed and he helped us when..."

"When?" I asked.

"When Gerard tried killed him self." Kellin whispered making my heart stop.

"Gee..." I gasped, my heart hurting as I thought about the pain he must've been in.

"He's getting better, his pills are working, and now you're here. I haven't seen Gerard this happy in a while. Vic and I have been taking care of his for so long. We just wanna see him happy. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Kellin said softy.

"It's okay, man. Thank you for everything, do you mind watching him for a bit while I go meet up with the seller? I found a flat a block away, I think it will be perfect for us."

"Yeah, we love Gee, just hurry back. Gerard got worked up a bit earlier because he thought you wouldn't come back for him." He said, I nodded and walked to Gerard's room. Silently opening the door and peaking in, seeing Gerard curled up on top of the covers. His hands balled up in the blanket as he slept.

Silently walking I sat on the bed next to him, running my hand through his hair. A soft sigh leaving his lips as I leavened down and kissed his forehead before leaving.

Saying goodbye to Vic and Kellin I hurried to the truck and drove to the flat. When I got there I noticed the building attendant waving as I parked the truck.

"Hello, you must be Frank." He said as I shook his hand.

"Yeah, I wanted have a look and see the place."

"Yes, right this way." He said as he led me into good size space that had two sets of stairs and locked mailboxes. "This is mailbox 8c which matches the flat number." I nodded and follows him up the left set of stairs and heading to the third floor where 8c was.

When he opened the door I smiled when I saw how nice the place was. The door was nice and had a peephole. The small entryway had a coat closet and a small sitting area where a bench could go. Walking farther in I looked at the spacious living room and kitchen set up. A breakfast bar separating the rooms and had a small dining room between.

"The place has only had one previous owner, no damages and is practically brand new. He was always on business trips so he was never home." He said as I checked the bathroom and bedrooms. The bedroom were a good size and so was the bathroom.

"I'll take it." I said, once we were in the kitchen again.

"I'll go get the papers and you'll be able to move in right away because the bank already approved you and so did the system." He said before hurrying to his office.

"A new start for both of us, Gee." I said softly to myself.