Eight Months

Gerard's pov

"Gee bear?" Kellin called from the kitchen snapping me out of my thoughts. I just realized that I ran away eight months ago. Eight whole months since I saw Frank, I can't believe I haven't seen him for that long. Sniffling softly I wiped some tears off of my cheeks before walking down the hall.

The sleeves to my favorite black jumper was too long, the leaves going all the way over my hands. But I love it, it was warm and safe, Frank gave it to me. Sometimes ate night I hold the sleeves up to my face and I can smell Frank's cologne on it.

Kellin and Vic were seated at the table, dinner was done. When Kellin saw me his smile instantly dropped as he got up and hurried over. I tried fighting off my tears but they came anyway once I saw Kellin and Vic.

"Gee, hey sweetie, what's wrong?" Kellin asked, his arms wrapped around me tightly as I cried into his shoulder.

"I-I miss F-Frank." I sobbed, Vic rubbed my back soothingly.

"Oh honey, lets go sit in the living room and talk about it." Kellin said as he scooped me up and set me on his lap on the couch. Vic sitting next to us as he held my hand. "You can talk to us, Gee."

"I-I just... I-I miss Frank a-and I realized t-that it's been e-eight months since I-I ran away..." I hiccuped, resting my head on Kellin's shoulder.

"Do you wanna see Frank again?" Vic asked softly, I looked up and slowly nodded.

"B-but I can't..."

"Why?"

"B-because of... B-Because she will h-hurt me again." I sobbed, bursting into tears again.

"She will never hurt you ever again, she's gone now and can't hurt you anymore." Kellin soothed, kissing the top of my head as he rocked back and forth.
~~~~~
(Trigger warning)
"Do you want that?" Kellin asked me, I jumped a little and looked up at him. Looking at the David Bowie cd and then back at Kellin I slowly nodded. "Why didn't you say so, come on, Gee."

I followed Kellin into the store, he picked up the cd and a Bowie sweatshirt. He proceeded to pick out some more CDs and some comic books. He asked me if I liked it and then he would put it in the basket we had.

"You don't need to get me those, please Kellin, I don't want you spending a lot of money on me." I pleaded, Kellin just smirked at me as he grabbed a few more things before heading to the counter.

"Will that be all?" The cashier asked. Kellin nodded and payed for the things. Once we walked out he had a huge bag.

"T-thank you." I said as I hugged him tightly, Kellin chucked softly.

"No problem, Gee. Do ya wanna know why I got all of this?" He asked once we were sitting in the food court.

"Why?" I asked, looking around nervously at all the people.

"Because it's someone's birthday, silly." Kellin chuckled and pulled an envelope out of his pocket.

I looked at him shock, the envelope had my name on it written in gold pen. It's my birthday today? I completely forgot about it. I never celebrated it before because Mama and dad didn't care. Mikey would give me little presents that he made, some of them were little animals made out of pieces of cloth and string.

Looking back up at Kellin he smiled and gestured for me to open the envelope. I shakily opened it, the black paper folding open as I pulled out a red and black card. Opening the card I felt my heart squeeze and a few tears slid down my cheeks.

Gee- You're the most amazing person that Vic and I have ever met. You're so creative and funny, you're personality is amazing and we love you so much. For the past few months it's felt like we are a family and we care about you so much. We are proud of what you do and we love you. Never stop being you because the world would lose such an amazing person.