Anger

Gerard's pov

"Dinners ready." Riley said from the hallway when the door was completely open. I nodded and slowly got out from bed, my throat felt raw from crying into my pillows, my eyes were properly red and puffy. Riley got the girls and walked right pasted Frank's room before making her wake back to the kitchen, I looked over at Frank's door, Jamie out her hand on my shoulder making me jump, she Gege me a reassuring smile.

I took my place next to Linsey, Riley sat at her spot next to Jamie at the head of the table while Bob sat at his spot. I looked at Frank's spot and felt my throat tighten, why can't we all eat dinner like a family...

"Well guys, let's dig in." Riley said with a smile, every one took what they wanted and started to eat quietly. I took some noodles and picked at them, I wasn't that hungry anymore, I'm never hungry anymore.

"Why aren't you eating, Gerard?" Riley said making everyone stop eating, I shrugged, not looking up from my plate that I barley touched. "You need to eat more." She stated, I could feel her gaze burning into the side of my head.

I caved in more on myself and lowered my head more, my eyes brimming with a fresh waze of tears. Please don't cry now, I need to stay strong, I can do this.

"Gerard." Riley particularly growled making me cave in even more, a few tears slid down my cheeks as I shook. I can't do this, I'm not strong, I'm pathetic, Bert is right...

"M-may I g-go to m-my room?" I sniffled quietly

"No, you may not." Riley said before she started eating again, more tears came as everyone sat in silence. Linsey grabbed my hand gently and ran her thumb over the top, I sniffled quietly as my heart rate increased. In and out, in and out, just breathe, I can do this, I just need to breathe, just do what Frank does to calm me down, just breathe.

After dinner I ran to my room and shut my door, I slid my chair against the door so no one could open it. I crawled onto bed and got the phone that Frank gave me, I unlocked it and looked at the screen.

G: Frankie?

F: Hey babe, are you okay?

G: Yeah, I almost had a panic attack at the table but I did what you tell me to do when I'm upset and I calmed down.

F: That's grate babe, I'm so, so proud of you, I wish I was at dinner with you. 

I blushed again when Frank called me babe, I felt proud of myself as he praised me, it made me feel better.

F: What did Riley do? Did she make you upset?

G: She was asking me why I wasn't eating and I shrugged. She was getting mad at me and she was really scary. Linsey tried to calm me down but it wasn't helping.

F: I'm so sorry, Gee, if anything like that happens again you just tell me, okay?

G: Okay

F: Get some sleep Gee bear <3 <3

G: Good night Frankie <3 <3 

~~~~~

"Gerard?" Riley called from the hallway, I woke up slowly and crawled out of bed, I moved the chair out of the way and opened the door. Riley stood there looking extremely pissed off, her hair was Ina neat bun on the top of her head and she was ready for the day, makeup and everything.

"And why was the door blocked?" She growled and stormed in, she stared at everything in my room before turning back to me. 

I shrugged and looked down, the phone was off and zipped into my pillow so she won't find it, why is she so angry anyway?

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Riley raised her voice making me flinch and look up. "I expect that you give me answers when I ask you something. You don't want to be punished now, do you?" She growled and took a menacing step towards me so she was towering over me.

"N-no ma'am." I stuttered out as she glared down at me, she smirked as I stuttered out my reply.

"That's better, now get dressed and sit at the table in exactly five minutes." She growled and walked away.

I got ready as fast as I could and then ran down stairs and sat at the table, it only took my three minutes. Riley was at the stove making some eggs and bacon, every else was at school.

"I told you to be here in exactly five minutes, you still have two more minutes." Riley growled as she turned to me with a scowl.

"I-I-"

"Y-you what!" Riley spat, mimicking my stutter. "I'm very disappointed in you, Gerard. I thought you were a good boy, I guess not. So what do you think your punishment should be?" Riley said as she walked around the table to me. I sat there in silence not really knowing what to say.

"Answer me!" Riley yelled and slapped me across the face.

My cheek stung, I whimpered as tears started streaming down my face, I know better than to make a lot of noise. 

"I said, fucking answer me!" She yelled and kicked me out of the chair, I feel to the ground hard, I started coughing from how hard she kicked me in the side. "This is your final warning." She said in a sing song voice as she leaned over me. 

"I-I don't know..." I coughed out and held my side, I was crying freely now.

"That's a shame, I guess I'll have to come up with something. Maybe I should ask Bert what I should do to you." 

My body froze up when she mentioned Bert. I was a bad boy, he'll punish me, I'll be good, please don't call Bert. 

"I'll be good, I promise, I'll be a good boy." I whispered over and over again. I'm in trouble, Bert is gonna be really mad, he'll be so mad. 

My breathe was becoming labored as I repeating myself. My vision was becoming blurry as I looked up, Bert and Riley were both staring down at me. They look so angry, I was a bad boy, I deserve to be punished.