5 - Our First Time (AmRie)

Shipping: AmixErie
Type: you'll see
Word Count: 571
Summary: Ami anxiously waits for her to spend time with Erie.

-Ami-

Erie♡: Where are you?

I took a deep breath before sighing. I was standing in front of her apartment door, too nervous to do anything. I was beyond nervous. What if I screwed something up?

Me: Here

Inside, I heard footsteps approaching. I took another deep breath. This was it.

The door opened, and I faced my girlfriend of two years. My eyes took in what she wore. A silk robe with a black tank top and short black shorts. Her hair was in waves around her shoulders.

She's so beautiful.

"Hi," I gasped.

Erie smiled at me. "Hey. Have you been here the whole time?"

I nervously chuckled. "For a few minutes."

She shook her head at me. "You're so weird. But that's why I love you. My weird Ami."

She leaned in and pecked my lips. "Now come in."

I followed her, closing the door behind me. I slid my shoes off and followed her into her bedroom. She gestured for me to sit on her bed, which I did. Then I watched as she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

I fumbled with the hem of my dress. Soon it would be off and on the floor, I thought. I squeezed my eyes shut. You can do this, Ami.

"Don't be so nervous," Erie commented, walking out the bathroom. She sat beside me and kissed my cheek. "Everything will be okay. Want to watch a movie before we do it?"

I nodded, and we both went .ro her living room. She put on a movie, then took her spit beside me.

I could barely concentrate on the movie. My thoughts were on what would happen later on tonight. What if I did something wrong? What if I farted?

What if I had to use the bathroom?

What if I fall out the bed?

"I can practically hear your thoughts," Erie chuckled.

I blushed tomato red. "Really?"

"Nah. But I know you're nervous. Stop thinking about it."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, Ami."

I felt her play with my hair on the back of my neck, and I blushed again. She knows how to make me blush. Why was she messing with me?

The movie went off, and I followed my girlfriend back into her bedroom. I felt hot, and I could feel my dress sticking to me.

"Do you have something more...comfortable I can change into?" I asked.

Erie nodded and tossed me a nightshirt. I went in her bathroom and quickly changed into it. But I didn't go straight out. I sat there for a few minutes. I was known to do wild things in bed, which was a reason I never slept over with anybody before.

"You okay in there?" Erie asked.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah. Just coming out now."

I opened the door and Erie stood there, smiling at me. She had removed her robe now. She was ready. Am I?

"Ready?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

She led me over to the bed and...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

....

.....
....

......

.....

.....

.....

...

...

...

...

We laid down.

"Good night, beautiful," Erie said, kissing my cheek.

"Good night," I replied, before turning away from her.

It was silent between us for a few moments. I thought she was asleep.

Until I felt an arm wrap around me. Erie scooted up behind me and spooned me from behind. She sighed into my neck, and I smiled at myself.

I could get used to this...

You thought it was gonna be smut. *smirks*