6 - The Beach (ReiAmi)

Shipping: ReinaxAmi
Type: Fluff
Word Count: 1194
Summary: Reina's had a crush on Ami for a long time. With help from a friend, she gathers up her courage to talk to Ami.

-Reina-

The Avex company has done us a wonderful favor and rented out a private beach for all of E-girls to enjoy. Everybody was excited, glad to have a small break from work to enjoy the summer.

Everybody but me. I sat near the back of the bus, observing the girl I was shamefully crushing on. Ami laughed then cuddled into Erie more, making me sadly sigh. I've liked the girl ever since all three groups were brung together to form E-girls. Yet, I never told anybody then, because I denied it myself. She's a nice girl with a kind spirit and amazing singing abilities. I used to think I wanted to be like her, until I realized whenever we locked eyes, my heart would skip a beat. Whenever we accidentally brushed against each other, I felt a spark run through my veins. Whenever I heard her voice, I'd look around, searching for her, until I laid eyes on her. And I realized I was crushing on her.

"What's up, Reina-chan?" Harumi asked from the seat in front of me.

I was sitting alone and not talking. But I held a book in my hands to make it seem like I was reading instead of staring at Ami.

"Nothing," I replied. "Just reading."

"Reina, the book isn't even opened. And it's upside down. What are you really doing?"

I, stupidly, took a glance in Ami's direction, and Harumi followed it. She gave me a look that told me she understood, then motioned for me to scoot over to make room for her.

"I'll be back, Mio," Harumi said.

The girl she was sharing a seat with held her thumb up. I think she was reading manga. But I'm not sure.

Harumi was the only one who knew about my feelings towards Ami. She found out one night when I was out the dorm, speaking my thoughts. She was taking a night walk when she heard me confessing my feelings for Ami to the night sky. It was embarrassing at first, but she seemed to be fine with it, and I knew I could trust her with my thoughts and feelings for Ami.

"It's Ami, isn't it?" She spoke lowly close to me, although the noise in the bus was so loud I doubt anybody could hear us.

"Yeah. It's gotten worse, Harumi," I sighed. "I'm getting jealous."

We both looked up to see Ami talking to Erie and smiling. I quickly looked away when I saw her blush. I wanted to be the one to make her blush.