MOONLIGHT NINJA CHAPTER 64

It was too out of the world; too incredible.

How she came back from what seemingly a fantasy world. It felt like a dream when she stayed in the Sky Heaven's landing and; when she plunged into the death-inviting depths of the wide and gigantic bottomless waterfalls, the transition from the ethereal dimension to the world where she belong to was like getting herself sucked into a very powerful maelstrom. It was a very terrific and scary feeling, as if her skin was forcefully removed from her muscles.

'Kick to your right side!' Someone shouted a command in her head.

"Baba?" Yan Mei Ling gasped in surprise.

'Don't ask; just do as I say!'

She did a turn and snapped her leg quickly to the right. The ball of her foot connected to the side of her enemy's chin, catapulting him to the wall.

She made a rapid turn and realized that she was inside the Hsien's main wing as what Ryuu told her. The wall was painted brilliant blue; there were precious jade and porcelain humongous wares mounted on it. When she shifted to another direction, she could see several Hsien soldiers running, their spears were pointed at her.

'They will throw the spears at you; jump now!' Ryuu warned in her head.

She would have asked him why she could still hear his voice but he already had an answer before she could even utter her question, 'I'll answer your question later. Jump, my child!'

She hurdled above just in time that the spears sharp points came flying to her direction. She performed a quick aerial walk, somersaulted, caught one soaring spear and landed a few inches in front of the stunned soldiers. Without any further ado, she plunged the spear into the abdomen the of Hsien soldier who stood directly in front of her. She withdrew the spear and plunged it to the chest of another petrified soldier at the same time that her first victim fell on his knees; the fallen adversary held his perforated belly in an effort to abate the bleeding.

The second Hsien soldier lay flat dead on the floor with the blood oozing from his wound. With the shaft of the weapon still embedded to him, Yan Mei Ling brought her body up by pushing two of her fingers at the end of the spear. She did multiple butterfly kicks before descending on the head of her enemy; she swung her other leg to the far front and lowered it a bit before swinging it back. When the back of her heel connected with his nape, she was certain that his spine was broken considering the impact. She did a back tuck and reached for the sword in his waist before she fully stood upright. She immediately severed his head just to make sure that he could not retaliate. A huge amount of blood immediately gushed from his decapitated body.

The remaining soldiers gaped in front of her, immobilized by her skills.

"Who wants to be next?" Yan Mei Ling dared her enemies with a devilish smirk while brandishing her sword menacingly.

'Don't be so cocky, just kill them before they do.' Ryuu reprimanded her.

Yan Mei Ling frowned in disappointment before she pursued her enemies head on. She merely raised her jian and, to her astonishment, different parts of the body - head, limbs and legs - were flying around the place. When the murderous haze began to vanish, she saw thick blood coating and dripping from her sword; her suit was drenched too, as if she bathe in a red rain. How did she do it?

'How's my trick?' Her divine ancestor boasted smugly.

"Now who's being cocky?" Yan Mei Ling retorted under her breath.

Ryuu chuckled in her head.

'Why am I still able to communicate to you, baba?'

'Don't you want to?' Ryuu simply shrugged. 'Move now, run straight to the hallway.'