CHAPTER THREE

VIOLET'S POV

CHAPTER THREE

VIOLET'S POV

I huffed in total hassle over the sound of the persisting alarm. Nick have a habit of pushing it as close as possible to my face whenever he wakes up before me and he just did that. "I swear I’ll kill you" I cursed under my morning breath, almost smashing the clock on the floor. I tossed and flipped my blanket, falling asleep again out of habit. Today is Monday and here come the dreadful morning lectures I so intensely dislike. The alarm buzzed alive again.
Ohh God, I thought you were dead and gone. I gave up with a frustrating scorn, slouching my way to the bathroom.

Let’s fast forward whatever I did in the bathroom and resume at when I joined irritated Nick at the table wearing his olive-green button down and black pants, with the sleeves rolled up 'already.' The "you’re late for breakfast AGAIN" look was visible on his face and he clearly is reserving his rebuke for when I dare say I need more time to wear some light makeup and decide which shoe to wear. Well, I was wearing jeans and one of his blue nike sweat shirts and a pair of sneakers. So I just saved him the trouble! He hates lateness.

"Good Morning" I said cheerfully, trying to lighten up the mood because he just served one of my favorite!

"Morning" he muttered dismissively and i rolled my eyes, pulling a chair to our faintly-polished-old-table for three-wooden dining table.

Noises only came from mugs and plates and that saved us to get to the subway in time.
**** *** ****

At school

As a stream of flowing student rushed past us. I leaned against my locker waiting for jade to pick whatever is taking her soo long in her locker at the girl's room.

"We don’t have all day Jay, 403 is about to start in ten... No! Eight"

"Sheesh, what the hell! am almost done" She answered.

"Come on we’re late" I urged.

I gazed at my wrist watch.

"Got it!" She popped her head out of the locker showing me a mini manicure kit.

"And what the hell is that?" I looked at the kit then to her, then to the kit again.

"Well, here you are, let's go!" she said more to the kit than me.

"Whoever brings manicure kit to school?" I asked almost absent mindedly

"Jade Bradshaw" she rolled her large eye balls.

"Sheesh"

She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as we hurried across to our department.

**** ***** *****

"For God sake Jade, you don’t have to do this" I pleaded, trailing behind her with my tray of food, although, the negative part of me wants her to kick them out of the table so we can have it to ourselves. Well, she isn’t actually kicking them out, she had earlier dropped her purse there before we ordered so anyone about to sit should know someone was sitting there, but these three brunettes majestically walked in and just took the table and Jade never takes ‘no’ for an answer.

She dropped her tray with a force that almost spilled her lunch and startled the girls who were engrossed chatting.

"Are you out of your mind? " the tallest one queried.

"Fucking get the hell out of this table" Jade cursed, with an aura of authority only Jade Bradshaw possessed.

"Excuse me? do you own this place? " the second brunette retorted, jerking her head backwards.