CHAPTER EIGHT

VIOLET'S POV

She towered above me, anger burning in her eyes. The deadly daggers she shot accross were only meant for any girl that went close to her Nick. I fidgeted in my seat a second time, a lump forming in my throat, sweat beads drawing a moustache around my mouth as i stood up,moving a step backwards,i almost tripping on the seat behind. I had no option than to face Kylie again, no Jade or Blue to stand by me. You need to hide your weakness and vulnerability dear, thats the first step to attacking an enemy, Nick's counselling rang in my ears. But Kylie was some psycho when it comes to Nick, the fear of not knowing her capabilities right now made me flinch, and the last scene, i almost lost my life. She was dangerously unpredictable and she posessed a certain aura of invincibility.

"What do you want Kylie? " i asked awkwardly, hiding the fear in my voice. We were standing on the 37th row upwards by the aisle, the last one, i shifted my gaze to the descending steps,counting them in twos with my eyes.

"It looks beautiful on you, doesnt it? " her eyes melted in love with the jersey as her lips twiched slowly. " just like it was meant for you" she staged whispered in unbelievable envy.

"Kylie it's just a jersey okay?" i said plainly as she raised a palm to silence me but i went on anyway "i know what this means to you but i swear i didnt even wanted to do this, am so sorry but...

"SORRY FOR WHAT!!" She screamed, losing her temper bit by bit. "YOU SHIELD HIM AWAY FROM ME AND YOU SAY YOU RE SORRY? ,SORRY HE IS NOT YOURS? OR SORRY WE RE BESTFRIENDS AND I CHOOSE WHO HE GETS INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH?? " she shook with rage, viciously clenching her teeth,her face turning red with envy and her veins were ready to pop out. A feeling of guilt engulfed me again, everything that went wrong between kylie and Nick was my fault. There was something strong in her voice that declared her undying love for him. A miserable look crept into her helpless face.It was so visible i realized she could risk anything for him.She had a million reason to blame me as a barrier. Nonetheless,I still felt the courage to defend myself.

We were both sweating as the silence grew tense and distressing by the minute. i hunted for the best words to utter but failed .Her hands were clenched whereas mine were moist and weak.My heart pounded very fast against my chest in a melodic rhythm , as I prayed hard for the danger of her growing temper.

"I really understand how you feel Kylie" I started,bracing myself with courage in the middle of a sigh "but things can not work out like this, we need to figure things out, Nick can be yours again i promise but..." she seemed to lose the little patience she beheld and started screaming again

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING BITCH AND FUCKING STOP LYING TO MY FACE" She cursed with all her might.

"I just... " i trailed off as she grabbed me by the neck and.....

*********************

JADE's POV
Nick held the door open for me. The cow boy hat he was wearing gave him a ridiculously sexy appearance. Why is he wearing a cowboy hat?, I wondered. i looked away over his shoulder,trying hard to ignore the voice inside me, giddy over the fact that he looked undeniably hot.

"Hey jade" he greeted with a smile,instantly adding to his look.

"wow, you really are packing" i gestured at the sealed brown boxes,mentally crushing the fact a second time that he is the hottest dude alive.

"Ofcourse,its time a man owns his place, you know,away from girls mess" he shrugged as i looked around and chuckled at the 'mess' which were actually moving with him. I stood in the middle of the messed up room, holding a brown paper bag wondering where to plop down,the chairs were occupied with more stuffs than they should carry.