After Cell Game

dead

dead....

everybody dead...

All, because I... Because I refused to release anger...

I killed everyone... It Killed everyone!!!

Gohan look at it, a green monster with a beautiful face. But his sense of time is filled with hatred and pain.

"DAD!! PICCOLO SAN!! EVERYONE!!!" Gohan screamed, and many tears flowed. Pounded his fist on the ground repeatedly until they hurt and bleeding. The beautiful face of that monster is unfeeling...

Then, it flew away quietly, with seven babies of it....

Son Gohan withdrawn in his room...

His father died... everyone dead...

No one survived to come back... none...

The boy was crying... His guilt and despair...

He should release the anger.. Unleash the power of his.. But he's selfish. He wants to be good in the eyes of everyone - the children were not hurt anyone. But the image of him shall all die. He took everyone is a victim, just to prove he's not good at fighting hate - do not want to hurt anyone.

And broadcast on TV, Mr. Satan announces that he is the one who conquered the Cell--he won the Cell Game!? These wake the boy from sadness and confusion. Gohan came out of his room because the news on television. Why the monster let this stupid man to talking nonsense? And his heart fell into the idea that he does not understand ..

Cell should destroy the world as it had said, after all. It's been more than twenty days without incident?

Something wrong?

------------

Android 17 and 18 lying unconscious on the ground....

'From the day I absorb them, until the day I spit them out, are 24 days' Cell looked at them with blank eyes. 'And I'm still in perfact form, although they are no longer'. Cell looking his own body, nothing changes, except, he fell from a height of Cell Game, lower weight he can feel. His strong hands have become slim.

But his power is as solid and more stable..

Cell does not know what brought him to the Cell Game, his only pursuit of perfection of the desire of the heart. Cell miss the moment he woke up for the first time.

At that time, his brain is empty, not even any words. And by instinct, he broke the glass and out of a glass tank of Dr. Gero. What he knows there's only ... "If only I perfect, I will not die," So ... what the computer told, they are meaningful at a later time ... He will have to absorb man with his tail to his life - and he will become perfect if he could find and absorb 17 and 18.

Then, Cell walked out into the outside world looks nasty - he knows those things from the eyes of many people, the fear and tried to attack him. He was hungry and thirsty, so he had to look for water and food. He remembered the taste of potatoes, which he found on the floor. He tore the envelope and take it like he sees how a man acts. He recalled that it is the flavor of the envelope, barbeques - they taste like, besides, his stomach did not agree. He tried to eat canned food and more. That he found in the backpack of a man who ran away in fear. But his stomach did not even recognize anything... He realized very quickly that he was starving!!

Everything that the computer told, come to mean to him. He was out for 17 and 18, several days ago. And his despair .. There are 17 and 18. So... he went back to the lab to look for information that could help in his life. He found the Capsune Cop. Bluma was the daughter of the genius scientist. She might know how to help him. But he found more interesting. Trunks need to traveling to the past, which are both 17 and 18. Second, Cell realizes that he does not have enough time to go the other way, which I do not know how it will work or not. So, he took advantage of the boy accidentally, killed him and stole the time machine. And to be able to whip your body into a time machine (and to save energy), improved his record to become egg...

And he dreamed something he remembers little... He dreamed that he was born in the womb of a person, along with his twin... He does not know who his mother is, but she is a very gentle person.. He heard someone say that They were born with disabilities. But his mother says "Whatever they do, they are my children. Although they are not perfect. But for me, they are the best. So, I'll treat them the best. "

And, They was called "Mana" and "Seru", on the advice of her friend, who was the goddess of the Planet Salada. Mana was Sun's God, and Seru was Moon's God. And all the time in the womb of the mother, they are Happy

But the happiness was destroyed... Someone beat mother to kill them - because they are not perfect...

They were killed because they are not perfect...?

And everything is gone...