Father and Son #2

"What do you think you are, after destroying the last thing I have

"What do you think you are, after destroying the last thing I have."

Gohan looked around, the severity of the attack on this moment, destroying the beautiful scenery of this place. Shaken by all. He looked at the house of an old man who had been raised by his father. The intensity of the fighting, enough to create a small earthquake that caused the house to collapse. He had no excuse for anything. And maybe, he might feel better if he was hurt, too.

But what hurt him more...

"You want her back? the Paradisian Seru? "

"Seru... safe in your?"

"No different from the dead" said Kakarott "she shouted in my head... So that I will not kill you. but do not worry. Tonight I will be gone. If you do not break me she would disappear forever "Kakarott floating up to the sky. "The first time we met, I'm waiting for you there. I hope you will come to I will kill you, or perhaps, you kill me."

Momentarily, he smiled with Bass, Kuriza, and Mana, before he goes. Gohan stood like a damned

"Gohan, if you want me to help" Kuriza whispered after several hours, "if you not do anything we will lose him."

Gohan shaking.. he is not sure who is who his friends are talking about. Kakarott called Seru by use 'she/her', But Icejin has no gender. Therefore, other races treat with them as as male. And for Kuriza, Paradisian no different from his race.

"He is my father..." Gohan started crying, "My father."

"Your father is dead!! Kakarott killed him!! that was not your father!!".

"You do not understand!!"

"Yes!! I never understand!! My daddy was killed by anyone!! And I want to killed him too!! I do not want to called him as my daddy!!"

"That because anyone who killed you daddy was not Freeza for another timeline!!" Gohan shouted, "It's my dad! Who was killed by Kakarott!" Kuriza feel like standing in front of the Fire, are all words hurt him severely. Gohan gasp, they do not care anymore. "How would you like to do after this!?"

They were both quiet, a gap that would allow it to be like this before. They are children wounded. Momentarily, Gohan can not recognize that fact. 'everyone painful with loss'. Cell [Seru, Kakarott], Kuriza, Mana, Bass, Coola, and others. And later, fist Prince Icejins, bumps on his face and make him bounce out. But Gohan do not want to fight. He knows the difference between his and the prince's. Kuriza did nothing more than that. His heart was filled with pain.

My father died. My father and my grandfather. He is the brother and your father! Why do not you try to find the murderer who killed them. Kuriza's brutal sentence, which at one time they used to pour out of his mouth. You are cruel! You chose not to take your mess to be in danger. After that, you take over the throne as Emperor of the Universe without a scandal!

Uncel Coola remain calm, saying that he was very cruel.

Yes ... they do not need to die. It should not be them. People should be killed is you!

Many tears flowed from the eyes of the little prince. When he misses a moment of brutal he tried to step over them. They did not speak for a long time. And finally ... They were forgotten when Gohan and Cell appeared on their planet.

Kuriza away quietly, not told where to go. And Bass arm holding the angel from the future, so he could not go on.

Mana and Bass are not sure they're doing the right thing or not.. but accept the decision of Gohan. Sometimes ... they want something more than just fighting enemy. So, they let Gohan follow the wishes of his own.

Son Gohan into the place he had lost friends, and stabbed him severe pain when the shriveled corpse of anyone. The boys realized the absurdity of his own. Those days are all dead. He returned home with mental trauma, there is no attempt to bury his friend and his father.

"Surprisingly ... Trunks was not raised by Dragonball?".

That's what he suspected, Dende not? What happened? However, the voice of the boy's father made nearly stopped breathing. Gohan looked to its source. Kakarott sitting on a large rock. Look bleak at best. So, the boy leapt over there, and sit beside him.

"By then we may have to find solutions together."

"Why us?" Kakarott spoke without looking at him.

"I don't know..."

"Why not try it now? Now that you're excited, but said something ridiculous. So, try again. By saying all of Harmony ".

That is what he longed for a life, someone to listen to what is in his heart. Throughout the past years, his life was under the wishes of the Chi-Chi and Goku. People wanted him to be a simple way to teach him to believe that he will study hard to achieve it, as he did. do not know that 'What is the meaning of the scholars'. And sent him to the field of death and the peace of the world as an excuse.

So... he tried. And the other was patient enough to wait for him.

"Cell" Eventually, he starts with the title he craves, it is not specific Seru or Kakarott "I want to be a fighter like my father," Smile Like Son Goku appears on the face of the Bio android, and it makes more brave boy. "It's not like my dad was. Well.. it was great when I watched Heroes on TV. His Transfiguration, and the fight against injustice. And he does not have the risk of death, not necessarily to kill those criminals. He just protect people."

"That's right for normal kids ... It seems your mother will not allow you to dream about it."

"Yes..."

"It's ridiculous that all happened ... Why did I come here? I met a mother who is still alive in this timeline? ".

"Who are you? Seru or Kakarott?"

"Don't you understand? No matter I am Seru or Kakarott. Because, they are the same... I am Cell"

The boys feel the cold that can not be explained. Why is it like this all the time .. But the tears flowed. He thought he knew all about the Cell Game, it is very clear rules. Fight until death ... If no one can kill him, he said he would kill every human being on Earth. Whether he was telling the truth, or just make everyone aware of the importance of this game, you have to send out the best. But ... his intentions very clear. He never surrender. Everyone's no other way to get him to surrender except kill him.

The boy's eyes changed ... he was ready for battle ...

"Are you sure you want this?".

"Why not? It can not be like that?"

Fierce fighting started up again, the heart of the confused boy. He does not know what is behind the desire offensive Cell. Because of the true Saiyanjin want to pick the best of their pedigree. This instinct is passed through the Cell? Kakarott just thrilled to know he had a son, he is superior - so! He wanted his son to prove his ability to overcome his father's funeral? Or, perhaps, Dr. Gero put the program into his brain, and it's driven by his desire that he never realizes? To put himself in a situation of death to finish the mission!

"Why not announce it to the world. 'Please kill me', makes it very hard for this!"

No answer came back, only to attack the hungry ...

Now, Cell is stronger than him again!