Tragedy could not escape

It happens before the light of dawn will come

It happens before the light of dawn will come. Gohan flinch when hit by something very hard. He holds the casino and sat up. It's Cell, which regularly breathing (asleep). He seems to move. And it hit on the forehead of the boy unexpectedly (or what should he call it? Kitty ears? Antenna? Or something else?). However, he woke up and realize that, Frozen trying to contact them for several hours ago.

"Hello, sir?" The boy started "What's Up ..?".

"Kuriza... Where is him now?" His voice sounded like a sob.

"He's still asleep, if you understand ... It's 4:00 AM." Gohan whispered, looking at the others, which is still asleep.

"Wake him... I need to talk to him," Frozen still sobbing.

"What about...?"

"Coola... Oh my God! That Monkey! "

"monkey!?"

"A Saiyan.."

Gohan felt like falling abyss ... Furthermore, he (and Cell), have not other Saiyan. "What you say?"

"Coola.. Oh! I'm so sorry.. (sob) I can not.. do anything.."

"What happened to him," Gohan whispered, he was afraid that he can not control, "Lord Coola" cried a voice from the distant planet, making the boys whispering about something without knowing it, "he... dies?" A teary voice. more than ever, like he can not control himself. Frozen're heartbroken because of the loss. The boy and found him weeping cheeks like "Saozer, Doore, Naize .. WHERE ARE THEM!!!"

All his friends shouting alarm. And does not require a long time, everyone knows that there is something wrong. Gohan was crying

"Why's no one to protect him...?"

Bass was the most sober for a time like this, take a scouter out of the hand of the boy, and the Namakian are talking to the prince by himself. After that, voice filled with panic from his mouth.

"Lord Frozen, please wait... until we arrived. Do not go from there .. Do not do anything stupid. God! We're going to go, "after which he turned to face Kuriza. He does not hesitate to say "Kuriza, your uncle is dead."

Every drop in the world they do not know for a while. Kuriza whispered, "What?".

"Lord Coola is dead!" Bass do not try to make it even softer, he threw grenades at everyone "By a Saiyan name 'Broly',".

Kuriza down unconsciously. He stepped on the foot of the Cell, not intended.

--- My father died. My father and my grandfather. He is the brother and your father! Why do not you try to find the murderer who killed them... You are cruel! You chose not to take your mess to be in danger. After that, you take over the throne as Emperor of the Universe without a scandal!---

His cruel words come back to haunt him again this time, his tears flowed.

--- Yes ... they do not need to die. It should not be them. People should be killed is you! ---