Father and Son

Several years ago, due to the influence of Freeza

Several years ago, due to the influence of Freeza. These armies of warlords of the astronauts fall sharply. Finally, there seems to be a Cold family has the power to rule as Emperor of the Universe. And by diplomats to be done constantly and almost always only, which makes some of the emperor of the galaxy, can retain their crown.

Lord Slug is one of the warlords collapsed, but fortunately some of his men escaped to join the Lord Coola. And at that time, they had taken only son of their former boss. Bass are mature now. And maybe, Piccolo and Slug may be closely together. Since their son look very similar.

Gohan looked at visitors from a height, he almost cried when I thought about his teacher. It is painful to think, people who kill Piccolo, was his own father. Why.. it would be better if you never knew about this stuff forever. Previously, he had hated for Cell, which killed his friends. And later, when he realized that forgiveness, the demon that killed his friends disappeared. And Cell - Seru was just an innocent child, who wakes up in an adult body. But now everything has changed. Cell never hurt anyone. He just wants to return to his family. But for the demon that killed his family. It is Kakarott!

The dark side which he never knew about his father, who he should be, if not an accident in childhood. That's why he feels strangely familiar when she met for the first time. He saw Cell, but it is not Cell. It was his father - he knows the other side of his father, whom he never saw. So, he chose to negotiate for peace - by the assurance that he will listen ... But it failed.

If it was not his father, he would not hurt like this...

Bass and he turned, lifted up with Kuriza. When he looked in the melee, Gohan found, his face does not look very strong at Piccolo. But, of course. He's very handsome. And dress him far from civilization Namakians. For jeans and black leather shoes - dress like a man out of his home planet! T-shirt, black coat and brown. At his left ear with earring, pendant of a pentagram. But it may be that civilizations from other planets like Earth - perhaps.

"Lord Coola too busy to care about these. The reason is that we think it's better if they do not tell" said Bass, his voice somewhat similar Trunks. "I am quite sure that you and Kuriza, it was enough to bring him back."

"But, I do not know where he is," Gohan said in a tone almost hopeless.

"You know where he is... if you are trying to figure out. Before his personality is completely lost. Where he feels an affinity with..." Bass said seriously, "Son Gohan! Kakarott not gone as soon as he had an accident in childhood. He remains in the body of your father - until something attacked him violently and forced him to retreat into the world of the subconscious .. And when he returned to what he ran, he knocked on the door. And when he woke up. Spy robot of Dr. Gero, took him away from his body at a time.. "

"That's where he linked" Gohan whispered, before I can remember about what his father confessor of the time. It is, of course, "Son Gohan !? His adoptive grandfather !! He became a giant ape through the power of the full moon, and he killed his adoptive grandfather!!"

They arrive in the blink of an eye. Gohan is almost impossible to believe that this time he came on again, and here - it seems to be the home of Son Gohan-- old man who brought up the kid with tail, which comes from the sky. The boy explore the house where he grew up, he knew it was left for many years. But this time he found it clean than it should be. Kakarott body from the date of occupation of the Cell, and fled. It was almost six days. He went to where he was almost certain that it is a bed where his father had slept snugly days as a child. It wrinkled and warmth to those remaining. Cell - Kakarott sleep here, and he just left a few minutes ago.

Gohan gasp, he ran out of the house and try to find where he might find Cell. Try to look for the possibility of habit that he knows about his father. Finally, he could see and hear the waterfall cliff. The boy looked where turbulent tides. The feeling is hard to describe, he saw a picture of a boy with a tail in his imagination, and I tried to fish on his tail. Gohan jumped down to the point where they imagine the image of his father in early childhood will slip into the water because the grass. The boy tried to climb out of the water and stunned by what they saw.

The light, Cell stood there with a smile that he had not seen his father. It was a strange smile - arise from a variety of emotions. He sees a sense of humor and compassion, nostalgia and compassion, a gentle and cruel. All integrated into a smile of deep feelings, unlike his father, who resembles the young and not very sophisticated. Cell bent over, hands on him, and he was unable to do anything other than hold it, hold it.

Kakarott discover the gentle man because he had been fed and cared for the sick. And killed his adoptive grandfather unwittingly, it hurt him, and fled into hiding in the unconscious mind. Son Goku was leaving and becoming a complete personality. All happened before he met Bluma! Therefore, he had no ties with anyone other than his adoptive grandfather, so he easily kill people, so they do not care about life. Because he does not know anyone else. All the life of Son Goku as an illusion for him. While memories of childhood that is true. So, the boys finally understood that he would do if he won the Cell Game and not became Seru. This is the only place where he could come back and live forever...

The only home he know!

No Chi Chi, no anyone!

"Why do not you tell the truth to everyone."

Cell sad smile, in fact, should call him Kakarott.

"Why did not you say who you are! Why did you let this tragedy happen! Why the tournament! To kill everybody!"

He had never seen a face like that of his father. It is filled with complex emotions. But he felt that that was the real father, whom he had never known before. That made him more angry. He spun off into SSJ2, punched his face, stomach, and several more times.

Why do not you just Cell!?

Or only Seru!!

Why did you become someone else, I do not want you to be!!

The boy calmed down, breathing deeply. He looked at the body of his friend was unconscious on the floor and crying in pain. He made it happen...

Now all the people followed him because of his strong power, which erupted with intense emotions. However, all the witnesses, Cell rose slowly with the energy that radiates from his body - his pink eyes turn green. This is his first time as SSJ1. But his power before it becomes SSJ1 very strong. So, here goes further than many of his powers, a SSJ2.

"It is disappointing greeting, Son Gohan" Now, his voice was the voice of his father completely.