A new journey

A new journey

"Dende! Dende! Please treat him "

New God is able to do this, Monsters of Red. Ribbon killed his friend. But now, hybrids are asking him to do something cruel to the death of anyone. He shook his head, while his friend, pleading tearfully.

"Kill everyone.. You do not feel anything about what he's doing."

"He's changed! Dende! I know he's changed! I dare swear! So please help him!" Gohan tries to invoke him.

"So, what do you do next? No one can resurrect but Trunks!"

"So, what do you dim over several days. Why do not you hurry resurrection to everyone."

The sound made everyone look around in fear. Mana appeared at the temple of God. "Freeza!" Dende recoils in fear of their content from the looks of the guests, although later realized that the person in front has an aura of evil. Moreover, the atmosphere around him/her, it was almost called 'Sanctity'

Mana went to the boy, kneeling down and "let her, she can rejuvenate the body by herself. And if her rehabilitation by herself, she will be stronger."

Why Cell was she  and her...!?

"Who are you..?"

"My name is Mana, her twin" said Mana. But Gohan could not believe, he gazed visitor, which is how it will look from any corner, as the same race with Freeza. His doubts disappear when. notice the similarities between them, the faces, the eyes, the color of the Gem on the head, and purple stripes on their cheeks, 

"You are a bio-android!?"

"I am an angel." Mana pause to look at the boy's body - taken aback by the trance, before a new answer "I am a Paradisian".

Gohan was confused, but before he could ask anything. Mana touched his chest, then the landscape was changing around him. The boy found him in a place where he is unknown.

Instant Transmission !? Why he/she can!?

Mana stand up, as the large doors open. What seemed like an early form of Freeza, appeared at the door. His skin is blue and wears a priest, "Are you the Paradisian, which speak to me through the power of King Kai?" Mana saluting him, by the curve. He's a little as Freeza, but elegant when carrying Cell. And Gohan, he can not think of anything except follow them inside.

Thirty minutes later, Gohan found Cell gradually improved, his breathing, relax and color of his duties. The blue Freeza, which this boy knows his name 'Forzen', he placed a cup of tea brewed for him. "Tea leaves from the Tarble tree, a rarity these days. After the collapse of Plannet Salada, we almost can not find a suitable ground for the species."

"Thank you, sir" Gohan whispered between drinking it. "The most delicious tea I ever drank," That makes Forzen smile.

"Tarble a sacred tree of Saiyanjins. In the past, it was used in religious festivals. "

The boy almost did not believe what they hear, they just say---

"Just now, you said Saiyan, don't you!?"

"Yes, why? Do you hate Saiyanjin?"

"No, sir! I... I'm a half Saiyan".

"Shocking... Today, I met with the Saiyan, the first time in eight hundred years."

Gohan almost did not believe what is he heard "How old are you!?"

"More than a thousand years," Forzen reply. "My father had been married to an angel, and she appeared to absorb the power of her inside his body. So, when he gone, and she married again with my mother, we have get some power from the angel too."

"An angel!? As Mana!?" Gohan turned to the angel, which they rely on known today. "Then, Mana came here because you are a family of angels!?"

"I'm sorry" Forzen shook his head. "I just met her today, she was on the Planet of Kaio, while talking to me," he turned to Mana. "But I admit that this is not the first time I have seen angel. When the half-brother had a first child, his little angel with purple skin. Everyone told me, she was like the angel, who had been married to my father, everything, except her eyes. And then, when my half-brother gave birth of Freeza, he was brutal with the little angel more every day. Finally... "Forzen stop, he had tear in his eyes. "She run away..."

"You say, your half brother was Freeza's father or mother! You are talking that you are Freeza's uncle!?" Gohan shouted. "And Freeza has big sis!?"

"Coola was Freeza's brother.. yes.."

Gohan became more confused, they will see there is a problem about gender of a third party. Perhaps because of this race, no gender divide male and female.

Forzen no negative reaction to the boys. "I think I understand... My big brother and his yungest son might be bothering you. they are evil and selfish. So you might have a bias against our family, like many others. But I dare swear, we did not like them. We are weak and peaceful. You may not believe about this. So, Kuriza never be at peace. He must protect us from external threats, protect us from people who want to destroy us."

"Kuriza?" Mana expresses interest first.

"Freeza's son. He like his father everything, but he has a very good mind"

"I know!" Mana shouted, "I saw him in my memory! shocking! He is not dead!"

"Yes ..." Forzen whispered Gwigg, Mana asked excitedly.

"Where is he now!?"

"He was with Coola, why?".

"Because of Trunks come and kill them. So, change history. Because none survived to go find my mother! To report on the death of Freeza and King Cold! So, everyone is still alive."

"Mana...?" Forzen stand up and look at the Paradisian "Your name as the same name of Coola's baby!".

"I am, sir. I'm from the future," Mana point to Cell "We're from the same time line. That's is Seru, my little brother"

Now 'clear understanding' in the eyes of Forzen, But Gohan confused than ever.

"But in my time line, you're dead!"

"You create a new body for us... In the future, where your species collapse. You gave me life and Seru.." Mana began to cry, but I raised alone. I'm looking for my brother, who was born in a new body, and I'm back in time to find him."

"The dimensions of your time, Coola and Kuriza was dead!?"

Mana nodded, "die before we come back. Saiyan name 'Son Goku' killed my mom!"

Gohan felt like he was standing by the edge of the Hell, why he is among enemies like this... but...

"I would call Kuriza back" said Forzen, he quickly rose and left the room. Gohan was alone with Mana. The boy look at an angel, who was crying and asked him gently mixed with fear.

"My father killed Kuriza?"

"Kuriza suicide with Majin Buu, to protect this universe."

They are in the quiet eye of Cell, opens slowly.