The true strongest

"You have more power than you've used in the Cell Game

"You have more power than you've used in the Cell Game. But you never let me touch it, literally. However, one day in the future. I take it from you," the voice said to him, while all his senses spinning into the real world. "You are a spirit that lives in this body. But I was a real own, Seru, because this body is the only thing that was created to fulfill the dreams of the evil one. It dose not need to had soul. It can be by its own"

"............................."

"I own everything... it's not you"

"Cell!?" that is Gohan's voice

The boys helped him to sit. This is a moment when he had the strangest dream... But he knew that it was not an ordinary dream. Mana to determine his illness. He's really feeling better, though still not completely healed. And it was a moment he looked at Mana, and he can not remember her, right from the memories of his previous life. And he knew her name without asking.

"Mana..?"

"Yes, Seru?"

Gohan looked at them alternately. He had so many questions. He wondered, Cell born because he wanted to avenge his mother in a previous life. But when he left his glass tank of Dr. Gero, he found that his goals gone? So, he came into this dimension by the time Machine? To his desire to be true? For the boy, even the death of his father is not fair, because he did not kill the mother of Mana and Seru. But for the future, they may run across several sad thing, to become babies who can not born ...

But before he could say anything, he felt a strong power equivalent to his father in the Cell Game. As soon as it appears, with a strong power of another group. It made the boy ran to where he felt the power of those, followed by Mana and Cell. And they found the balcony. They look down from the balcony to the ground below, Forzen greeted with a group of people who show up without warning. Gohan can not think of anything other than 'Instant Transmission'. Shocking, after his father, he found someone who knew two people in one day.

The Purple Icejin, with the big coat which covers the entire body, looking at them. When the boy went down to him with his friends. He was surprised to find that, he/she is purple version of Mana. So, this will be Coola - an angle that Forzen told him about..

Next from him/her, the three men at large. The first was a young man, blue skin, his blonde hair and handsome face, tenuous but very high - about Piccolo. The second has long black hair and green skin, the shape of his tall and full of muscle, it makes the boy think of Recoom, whom he had met on the Planet Namake. The last is the most high, his skin is dark brown and rough. All three of them have a very strong force. But it does not cover a radius of one, which is equivalent to the power of his father.

Gohan stunned a little child, shorter and thinner than him. He looks like a small size  of Freeza, same everything, except one thing. Central to his head as he is small horny, it makes his head look like a chestnut. Although no one introduced him, but he is confident that the boys 'Kuriza', the son of Freeza...

Kuriza (Creeza)...?

Chestnuts...?

It is no coincidence amusing....

After that, Forzen introduces them to know each other. Adding that the boy knew, three of which came with Coola and Kuriza, are Saozer, Doore, and Naize. Then, Coola seemed to shudder in feeling hard to describe. He / she went to Mana, and embrace. Then, turning to the Cell, touching him on the cheek, and tears flowed.

"Mom..?" Cell whisper in the confusion that is hard to describe, before turning to the Saozer "Dad...?"

But Saozer's face become red, he turned quickly. While his friends began to whisper hotly. That make Gohan can understand that 'the relationship between Saozer and Coola', to be a mystery and complex to known in small groups.

---------------------

Then they talked about many things, but very little compared to the silence that occurs periodically. Now, Gohan really know much about Cell's time line. Freeza's men survived after his father killed both Freeza and King Cold. They told the bad news for Coola, and became a revenge later. Gohan really feel like fall abyss when knowing that 'Coola killed while pregnant'.

Now, Cell and Mana attached to their ears to the stomach of Coola,  want to listen to the voice of lifes. pregnancy of Coola is now one year and four months, but his/her stomach is not very large. It looks like an angel and icejins use time for pregnancy over the world. He hear from Coola, is about three years.

In this dimension, Cell was killed while a fetus. And his soul is not necessarily an in hand of Dr. Gero. Because they really are living body of Coola. Gohan was delighted with them...

"From listening to all that, you have a very strong" words Kuriza, finally breaking the silence. "If you do not mind, my favorite tournament. Son Gohan "

"But I did not---"

"How much SSJ2 can be strong? I almost can not wait to test my power" Kuriza said excitedly "I admit that I have no good to control my power - still have to practice a lot more. However, when you feel the time is not my real power."

Gohan was stunned, because that means he's stronger than Son Goku!?