Power uncontrolled

Gohan did not think he had to fight with son of Freeza

Gohan did not think he had to fight with son of Freeza. He urged his power to ssj2, to measure immediately, because he did not want to fight unnecessarily. And if he has more power - he can end the fighting immediately.

Why he'd want to end the fighting Kuriza, is the fact that, he fears the tournament will turn into revenge.

However, these things do not happen. Because when Kuriza show his own power, his power over Son Gohan, so that everyone can feel. Cell closes his eyes for shame. It's amusing to think that, once he believed he was ranked number one in the universe (even if those ideas are out of instinct - which he called 'Kakarott'). After that, someone stronger than him. up to three people in just ten days, they are Gohan, Bojack, and later, Kuriza ... shame something like this, he is nothing but stupid insect.

Mana looked at him silently, she knew that he knew that he himself is now a force equal Gohan-- advantage of genetic Saiyan, which strengthened every time surviving.

But that may not be the answer of all. Because after all, they can be turned into super Saiyan, this ability is lost. And how they will be stronger after a hard workout. Cell will probably benefit more from genes of insects ... Yes, the biology of insects - especially the female is stronger than several times as compared to males. Whether we are talking about the ability to reproduce by asexual, body repair and regeneration of organs, enhancement of the immune system and strengthens the body after death, or even, to reverse progress towards. eggs again to cope with a shortage of food ...

The female insect...?

However, Mana was distracted, when exposed to intense fighting. And it is clear that, Kuriza as stalking his opponent almost a stalemate. And Kuriza seem to be aware of the difference in power. So, he stopped and tried to reduce his power .. And it returned to the same state as before he fights. Gohan thought he would stop the fight, but...

"You can add more?"

"What?" Gohan frowned.

"Your power!" Kuriza "soon! I can not control my powers equal to you!"

"... I can not add more," Gohan replied politely.

"what! I just use half the energy of all!!"

Cell stunned. Gohan back to the base, he accepted his defeat. Now the strongest in the universe appeared. And he can not do any more...

Kuriza left away, looked very disappointed. Gohan turned to Cell, do not be surprised to see a gesture that almost ended his hopes. Cell had announced himself as the party's strongest universe. But he now becomes the fourth, if he counts Bojack!

"Mana... Seru, I want to told to you both" said lord Coola, he/she look at Gohan "invites you, too."

Dende decided to use the Dragon Balls to resurrect the dead, respect, and he was sure that he neet to go to Planet Namake for the Dragon Ball of there - to revive everyone. These things are very clear after told with Bluma. But before they can do anything, mysterious creatures have appeared before them. Dende almost insane with the presence of the creature that looked like Old rose version of Mana. Now it is clear that this creature is not the same species with Freeza, because Mana and he was different by colors only! After all, they look like the same person!  But that was not more than what they hear next.

"I might make anyone uncomfortable, but it is better, if only Trunks to get the right to life" mysterious creature said in a voice cold. "Because Bluma Gender in Times of Mana and Seru should get her son back."

"The Time line of Mana and Seru?" Bluma said grapes muddled.

"Cell's time line.." mysterious creature that's great. "Kuriza save the universe in that time line, and your planet is safe from androids. Bluma still alive in that time line and she want her son back".

Bluma understood for what he said, but she confused for what remains "So! What about myself in Trunks's time line! Her world still have androids! And she lost her son!"

"Everyone does not have to do anything except wait."

"Wait!?" Dende could not believe what they hear.

"Because everything will be solved when the time comes ... Just leave us your information. We promise that there will not be a parallel world arise from this action. It was only repeating the time"  his voice deep, said as normal. But as God of this planet, Dende feel that it is not normal. "When the time comes... Seru will restore the right thing for everyone."

"Seru...? You mean .. Cell?"  said Dende

"Yes... everything will be right"

"How do you know it will happen," Bluma could not believe what she heard.

"That's where I come from far away, in a different dimension with you all. And from that place, I see both the past and future in the same time, as well as the intersection of opportunity. But where is my mother, it was visible even in the life of Eden. There's nothing she does not know. And this is a revelation, before she lost this ability in the future. Let me handle everything completely. "

Everyone was in a trance, and only Mr. Popo realized that the person in front of you, not ordinary people. So before he left, he quickly asked about him.

'Icy, one of Asherahs.. creatures from another dimension that are responsible for control of the universe of information, control the time and the reason for all' is the answer they receive. It is a response to the alarming as they ever have been. Dende think about what he said before, and suddenly...

...He changed, Dende! I swear he changed...

'I should help him..' Dende think very painful. 'At least, Cell should feel that he has a friend, before he gave everything back to Gohan'