New visitants

In the future, the time line of Cell

In the room, which looks like a scientific lap, the sound from the speaker in the darkness, "My name is Frozen. Now, you've already resurrected. If you hear my voice from my computer, which means that I could be dead. Both your name is 'Mana' and 'Seru'. It may sound strange, but I'm your cousin, your grandfather is the half brother of evacuations. He and his younger son had sinned greatly against you both."

All the words, what looks like a coffin open, beautiful body, awakening from a long slumber. White-like a mix between a lizard and human, pink eyes, purple stripes on cheeks, and Gem black skull. For the face-like a beautiful woman.

"Now ... Coola-- your mother/father eave this world. I regret that he never saw the twins, who he had been waiting for all of his life. He should kiss you both to say hello, but it does happen. Coola had sent me a message telling that, he will go to planet Earth, to find the man who killed his father and his brother. And he never came back. After the last survey, we received the sad news that he and all his men were killed. And the only thing we found is, the parts of his face, which was floating in space."

Tears flowed down, white lizard turned what looked like a coffin, which was next. It has the word 'Seru', the name a twin younger brother, which he never awoke.

'But... I feel the spirit of the Seru ... Where horizons!'

"I don't know, how do you both will feel. But I ask you... Don't find for the man who killed Coola. I do not want you to die a ridiculous reason. End of revenge, nothing except emptiness..."

Mana stand up, his/her eyes down to find the twin brother, through recognition of the spirit. Later, Instant Transmission

However, Mana was slow to come. Spirit of tne twin brother, was merged with some power and gone. Mana looked around, and feel of his ki that remains before it disappears, it comes out of what looked like giant insect. Mana exploration efforts on it, 'Please do not tell me that, it eats Seru!'

Fortunately, not. It seems to depend on insects molt just...

'Replace my twin brother would wake up beside me, but he was reborn in the body of this insect?'

Therefore, Mama began searching for Seru. Mana was not used to his new body, so it is not easy to know where he is. But he began to find something that might be a clue. Humans on this planet talk about creatures like insects. After following this seriously ... Mana find something that seems to be the twin brother, but then, found the body of a young boy with his sword.

'My little brother disappeared...'

-----------------

Gohan felt like he was lost to the world that he does not know. Cell Jr., who once opposed the killing of his friends. Now becomes a pure child. Cell Jr. was crying, He had tears, really. Cell movement, he braced himself up off the ground, looking very frightened. That does not look like Cell, which were introduced in the Cell Game.

"That's the power he would like to see? If then, you let anger overwhelm you and release it. I'm sure I could be dead."

'He?' Gohan confused thinking, 'Who is he?'.

"But he's gone... With all disappointed. That's because you do not provide what he want."

"What did you say?" Gohan whispered, "Who is he?".

"Instinct, perhaps"

"How dare you?" The boy rushed in and strangle the insect green, and his beautiful face full of tortured. But he does not care, the boy shouted, "Throw your responsibility to your instincts, after all? You act as if it is a person, which you can control? Do you think you can fool me? But it will not happen!! I swear it will not happen!!"

But Cell is not trying to fight with him, as he surrendered everything. Like he was ready to accept death, if the boy want to. This time, he looked pathetic, and small blue insect was crying and begged him.

'I'm not brave enough to kill him...!' Gohan thought to himself, turn to his base from 'everyone, I'm sorry!'

Cell not trying to say anything ... He knew that the boy is confused and needs time. He could not reach the boy, hoping that he would accept this friendship. After the murder of which he was a witness... Cell look at his children, who were killed, feel pain. So he dragged his battered body to those children, and buried them carefully. And Gohan looking all, quietly.

This is not the 'Cell', which he introduced in the Cell Game....

The atmosphere around light and personality...

What happened ten days ago?

It was briefly a boy barely breathing. He had experienced on the face Ginyu, which came in the body of his father. And his father is in body of Ginyu. But in Cell, something more complex than that.. He first recognized the power of Cell, he felt the power of his father, which is like the core of all, surrounded by the power of Piccolo, Vegeta, Freeza and Freeza's daddy.

But this time, those feelings changed. The power of five, which he felt, would just like to serve someone with whom he can not feel his ki!?

"Who are you?" The boy whispered.

"I'm Cell, yes."

"You're a liar... you're not him, not the people I met in the Cell Game"

"...He is gone"

"He?"

"Kakarott"

Son Gohan feel like he is standing at the edge of the hell. That's not possible. But before he could say anything, something to...

"Twisting of the dimensional effect than I think... Someone who has the power to break the barrier between dimensions, they coming."

Cell said while looking up at the sky, and the boy turned in the direction he was looking...

The group, which has green skin who are looking at a place away from the Cell and Gohan. And the only woman in the group said softly.

"Although I did not understand what was happening, but white lizard that seemed to do some things that make us free."

"Why did we come here?" One of the smallest question.

"I intend to come here ... And we just come by chance "a handsome man whispered," Now, Lord Bojack, you want us to find that lizard."

"Yes ..." Bojack reply "But first ... Manage them. I think that's the first step for us."