Chapter 4: The Confessions Plan

"Elizabeth wake up!" rang Hermione's voice.

I opened my eyes and saw light streaming through the dusty window. It took me a moment to remember where I was. I wasn't with the Dursleys at 4 Privet Drive. No, I was at headquarters for the Order Of Pheonix and Hermione Granger was shaking me awake... not harshly, but gently. I leaned up, stretched and got out of the bed that I had fallen asleep on the night before.

"Hello, Hermione," I looked to my left and near that bed was Ginny Weasley "Hey, Ginny"

I walked over to the end of my bed and saw that my trunk was now sitting there. I dug around until I felt my jeans and then my t-shirt that had once been Dudleys, then Harry's,and was now mine. Yes, it now looked much different then it once did. Instead of the once dark blue it was turquoise and I made it have a v-neck instead of a u-neck. I got changed in our closet and brushed through my hair before putting it into a Dutch braid.

"Hermione, do you know if Harry and Ron are awake?" I asked.

"I just tried to wake them up. I think they are, but they may still be in bed. Go in, it's fine Eliza," she said calmly.

"Thanks, I'll be back soon,"

I walked across the ancient hall and knocked on the boys room before entering. Sure enough, Ron was just sitting up in his bed and Harry was putting socks on his feet sitting in the edge of his.

"Morning Ron, Hermione says wake up and get down stairs," I said laughing at his annoyed face.

"Harry-" I started.

"Eliza, if your going to ask me what they told us last night the answer is no-" he said. He was wearing his signature light blue shirt with a navy blue trim.

"Harry-" I pleaded.

"No-" said Harry as he pulled on his left shoe.

"Fine," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Unless-" he started as he looked over at me. Ron was now getting out of bed and now looking at me.

"What?" I said with a sigh. Based on the curious looks I was reviving from Ron this was not good.

"Tell me what you dreamed about," said Harry clearly glad that he had something over my head.

"Harry, I've already told you-" I began but was cut off... yet again.

"No Elizabeth, you told me a lie. Tell me the dream and I'll tell you what we found out," said Harry angrily. He looked to Ron and then me. My hand was shaking slightly as I debated what to do. I couldn't tell him the dream so I just came up with another lame excuse.

"I've told you Harry it was nothing. Just a dream... A bit of a bad one. You have them all the time," I said laughing slightly at the end trying to not look so nervous.

Harry now got off the bed as did Ron. He walked towards me and said:

"No, Eliza this is different. I am sure because you were thrashing around like I do when I dream about the graveyard. You were having a weird flashback looking thing. You were shouting about Tom and at the end you were shaking as if you were under one of the unforgivable curses. Who's Tom Eliza?" He said as he moved closer to me. Ron now had put a new shirt over his tanktop and a pair of jeans over his boxer shorts that he'd worn to bed.