Chapter 21: The Orb Room

We all flew over the city of London I heard screaming around me from the people who couldn't see. We finally landed after a long time of flying and Ron literally missed the ground. It was wet from rain and Harry stepped into a old telephone booth.

"Mate are you sure we're in the right place?" Asked Ron as he looked around skeptically.

"Come on!" He said. I walked in right after him then Ron,Ginny,Hermione,Luna and Neville.

We all squeezed into the tiny booth and then Harry dialed on the receiver six, two, four, four, two.

"Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Please state your name and business," said a cool female voice.

"Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Elizabeth Potter... We're here to save someone, unless the ministry can do it first," said Harry hesitantly.

"Thank You, visitors please take your badges and attach them to the front of your robes," said the voice. A bunch of badges fell out each said the persons name up top and then Rescue Mission.

"Visitor to the Ministry you are required to submit to a search me present your wand for registration at the front desk located at the far end of the left atrium,"

"Fine! Now can we go?" Said Harry impatiently.

He booth moved downwards and then a soft chick and golden thing flashed and we were in the ministry of magic.

"The Ministry of Magic wishes you a pleasant evening!" Said the woman's voice as we all stepped out into the ministry.

The noise of the place was the steady flow of a golden fountain in the center of the room. Dozens of unlit fireplaces lined both sides of the walls.

"Come on!" Said Harry urgently. We all sprinted down the hall behind Harry quickly. We came to a security desk that we were told to go to but we found no one was there.

"That doesn't seem good," I said apparently voicing what everyone was thinking as we stared at the empty chair for a moment.

"Let's go..." Said Harry with a nod.

We walked to the end of the hall and found a old fashioned golden elevator. We stepped into it and the golden grilles closed us in.

"Department of Mysteries," said a voice over a speaker as the elevator stopped and opened into a long dark hallway.

"Let's start..." Said Harry as we started down the hall.

"Okay listen, maybe... A few of people should wait out here... As a lookout," he said turning to us all.

"And how are we supposed to tell you that someone's here? You could be miles away!" Said Ginny with a eyebrow raised.

"We're coming with you Harry," said Neville firmly.

"Let's go on with it," said Ron.

Harry shook his head slightly and walked forwards towards the door. "Wands out," he whispered towards us. Everyone already had their wands ready. The door swung open as he walked towards it.

I walked through the door and saw that we had entered a large circular, dark room. It had multiple black doors with no handles along the walls. In between the multiple doors were candles that burned blue, the light of the Flames danced in the marble floor. The walls were black and the room had a ominous feeling to it.

"Close the door..." Muttered Harry.

Just as Harry began to walk towards one door a large rumbling noise occurred and then the walls began to spin. I grabbed Nevilles arm and Hermione grabbed Harry's.