Preview- Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister 2

I was walking back to 4 Privet Drive after spending another day at the park and walking around. The sun was beginning to set rapidly and I knew Dudley would be getting home soon so I'd better be home before him. I was turning onto the street and knew I would make it home fine. I turned and went inside the perfect house of 4 Privet Drive. The living room had the TV playing as I closed the door behind me. I crept towards the stairs and then ran up them into Harry and my room.

Harry was sitting at our desk and staring at Evening Prophet again. I grabbed it from his hands and threw it on the ground.

"Eliza, I was reading that," he said as he turned the old chair towards me.

"You don't have to study every newspaper," I said concerned. It's true, every day since we had gotten back to the muggle world Harry would get two Daily Prophets the morning and evening and read them all day and night. When he would leave our room it would be to go outside for a few minutes after reading bad news or to stuff a piece of bread in his mouth.

He sighed. "Anyway, where have you been all day?" He asked me.

"At the park and walking around," I said as I walked over to my closet and pulled out some pajamas to get changed in to.

"I was worried about you-" he started like he did everyday.

"Don't be Harry-" I said seriously. I grabbed my hairbrush and toothbrush and left the room. I walked down the hallway into the bathroom and locked the door behind me as I slid down it onto the floor. I sighed deeply and rubbed my eyes. I was extremely tired, and had barely slept since we'd gotten back. Like Harry, I was always stressing but trying not to let it show, unlike Harry. Since we'd been back, I had matured greatly.

I slipped out of my sweaty tanktop and exercise shorts and into my summer pajama set that I had gotten one day after I'd gotten into a fight with my aunt and uncle and ran off. I walked all the way to the nearest mall and picked up a pajama set with the little money I had saved up. They were white shorts that had Tour turquoise hearts on them with a matching top. The top was a small crop top that matched the bottoms. I then put a cream colored pajama button down shirt on top but didn't button it. The weather was far to hot. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in two braids. Then I went back into our room. Harry was sitting on our bed reading a newspaper again. I grabbed it from him again.

"I know it's what makes you feel connected to the wizarding world but-" I started but my interrupted.

"Uh Liza, you know I hate it when you wear that thing," he said gesturing to my pajama shirt.

"Well so what you sleep shirtless," I said.

"That's different-" he said.

"So, Dumbledore said he'd be here tomorrow-" I said.

"If- he comes," said Harry. It's true we both doubted that he would come but Harry had told our Aunt and Uncle we'd be leaving anyway. Last week we had received a letter:

Dear Harry and Elizabeth,
If it is convenient to you, I shall call at number four, Privet Drive this coming Friday at eleven P.M. to escort you to the Burrow, where you have been invited to spend the remainder of your school holidays.
If you are agreeable, I should also be glad of your assistance in a matter to which I hope to attend on the way to the Burrow. I shall explain this more fully when I see you.
Kindly send your answer by return of this owl. Hoping to see you this Friday,
I am, yours most sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore

"Yes, now back to that last comment... It's not like it's the first time I've ever slept with a naked man-" I said.

"WHAT?!" Harry screamed as I laid down on the bed that was mine tonight.