Part 9: So We Meet Again

"Eliza, are you okay?"
I leaned up from my four poster bed and
Looked at Ginny Weasley who was staring at me looking scared.

"Oh yeah fine why?" I said as I tried to pull up my blankets which were tangled around me to cover the fact that I was soaked with cold sweat again. It was even running down my face this time.

"It's just I heard you thrashing and screaming in your sleep... Are you sure your okay?" She asked wearily.

"Absolutely... But I think I'll go for a walk, I know it's after hours but I'm just wide awake now," I said and I got up got a sweatshirt from my trunk. Put it on, grabbed my wand and headed out the door. I walked into the common room and sat down by the fire. I sighed slightly but then I heard movement coming from the portrait hole. I tried to remain unnoticed in my chair and hoped it was a student.

"Miss Potter? What are you doing up right now?" Asked a flustered Mcgonagal head of Gryffindor house.

"Um- I'm just trying to remember the ingredients to calming Draught," I said quickly.

"Well I do not suggest staying up this late when you could just look it up in a textbook. No off to bed Miss Potter," she said. I got up from the chair and made my way to the staircase for girls dormitories but instead of going into mine I went into fifth year girls dormitory.

"Alohomora" I whispered and the lock unclicked.

"Hermione," I whispered shaking her awake.
"We need to visit Ron and Harry," I whispered quietly as to not wake the other girls in the dormitory.

"What? Oh okay," said a befuddled Hermione as she got out of her bed and started towards the door.

"Oh by the way I suggest getting ready for the day before we go this might take a while," and with that I left the room as Hermione got ready. She came out ready for the day ten minutes later.

"Colloportus," I said at the lock and it reclicked shut.

"We have to be careful. Mcgonagal was there when I went down a half hour ago," I whispered.

We made our way into the quiet common room.

"It's clear," said Hermione as she poked her head out.
We walked up the staircase to the boys dormitories which girls are allowed to do during the day but not at night. Boys weren't allowed into girls dormitories at all. Bad,reputations.

Once we made it to the boys room we stood outside for a minute. Hermione didn't bring her wand.

"alohomora," I said at the lock.
And we entered the room quietly. Hermione went to Ron and shook him awake,
"Whatcha at?" He said loudly as he stared at her "it's like-"
"Four in the morning. Yes Ronald, now get up,"

"Harry," I shook him awake. "Get up-" I whispered.

"What time is it," said Harry with a stretch.

"Four in the morning get up and get ready with Ron meet Hermione and I in the Common room now, and get ready for school to," I said as he got out of bed.

Hermione had already left the room.
"Colloportus," I whispered at the lock. Then I went down the staircase and to the common room.

"Eliza, shouldn't you get your robes?" Asked Hermione.

"Oh yeah!" I responded as I flew up the stairs to my dormitory.

"Alohomora," the door opened and I went inside. I grabbed my robes from my trunk and put them over my sweatshirt. It felt very uncomfortable to have on so many layers. Especially because the bottom layer was still wet from cold sweat.
"Colloportus," and I went back into the common room where I saw Ron, Harry, and Hermione ankle sitting on the chairs waiting for me talking in a urgent whisper.