Chapter 14: A Discovery

Later that day as We all sat in the common room Harry got a owl.

"I have to go," he said. "You when I come back," he whispered to me.

"Occlumency?" Mouthed Hermione. I nodded and together we waited with Ron for Harry to come back. When he did I got up from the common room and Harry was rubbing his scar nonstop, he was in a lot of pain and white face.

I walked out of the portrait hall and down the hall and the staircases slowly. When I got into the dungeon I passed the Slytherin Common room. I knocked on the potions classroom door and Snape opened it. I walked inside quietly and closed the door behind me as I walked to Snapes desk.

"Hello Professor," I said quietly.
"Alright, I am going to try to get into your mind and you have to try to fight against it. Let's hope your better than your brother at this..." He muttered the last part lower than normal. "Wand out and go,"

Images flashed through my head of Dudley bullying me when I was younger, then when I first met Hermione and Ron, then came a part of a memory with Tom Riddle. "No," I thought and it stopped suddenly.

"Can you see everything I was thinking?" I asked breathing heavily.

"Yes, funny it's the same thing your brother asked after his first try though I do have to say you called it off right as I was going to," he said. I nodded trying to clear my head.

"Ready? Go," he said.

Memories flashed through my mind. When I was locked in the cupboard under the stairs, then when I first got my wand, the last part was a a long bit of my latest memory from Voldemort/Tom Riddle, it was if me talking with him. Before I got the time to try to stop it it stopped for me.

"That last memory where was it from?" Whispered Snape quickly.

"N-no where," I said as I struggled to breath.

"Don't lie to me Miss Potter remember I can read what your thinking," he twiddled his wand between his fingers a little.

"Just a dream I had, " I said. "Why?"

"Go," he said and he tried to penetrate my mind again but this time I was ready
I was flying back in first year, no I was in the potions classroom learning occlumency, I was back in summer with Harry and the dementors, no I was here. And with that I saw myself standing in the potions classroom.

"Very good, you may go be back on Wednesday," he said and with that I quickly swept from the room and I ran up the hall.

Weeks went on Hagrid was gone he fleed because he was afraid that he would be getting fired soon. There had been a mass breakout from Azkaban where the Lestranges broke out. It made it to the Daily Prophet the next day. A new educational decree had come out that banned teachers from talking to students about anything other than the subject. Harry got interviewed by Rita Skeeter and got it published in the Quibbler with the help of Luna and Hermione. Hermione blackmailed her into it because she's a unregistered animagous. People started to. Relieve Harry about Voldemort and Seamus was talking to him again. The D.A. Was going grandly and we had even learned the Patronus spell. My Patronus was a red fox but, of course it was a silvery blue color. Harry went on a failure of a date with Cho Chang the same day as the interview had been. We did Occlumency and Harry didn't practice very much. Snow was now melting.

One day I went for a walk outside of the school grounds. I had had detention the night before with Umbridge again for talking about the Quibbler article with someone since there had been a educational decree banning all copies of the Quibbler. I now had my original scar and a new one saying "I must not be dishonest" it burned but I was okay still and quite honestly used to the pain because of how many times I had had detention with Umbridge. She absolutely hated me because I stood up to her constantly.