Chapter 19: A Failed Plan

The next O.W.L was History of magic and I had my potions exam. I found Harry after I was done my exam with Hermione and Ron. Apparently Harry had fallen asleep during his O.W.L. and he had a dream that Voldemort  was torturing Sirius in the Department of Mysteries. He was in a panic talking Hermione that he had to go there but Hermione was skeptical.

"Harry You-know-who may be trying to lure you into the department, it could be a trap," she said.

"No... We have to go now. Hermione he could be dead he's the only family I have left other than Eliza fine if you won't help me I'll do it myself," he said as he started to march away.

At this point Ginny and Luna arrived and we explained what had happened. They immediately offered to help whatever way they could.

"Harry listen it's just I don't want you to get hurt or caught or killed," said Hermione seriously. "How about this we use the fire in Umbridges office to check if he's at headquarters then if he's not there I will do anything I can to help you... Please!" Said Hermione practically begging Harry.

"I'm with Hermione," I said. " we should check Harry you know I love Sirius to but still it could be a trap you know-" I fell down and tried to resist a oncoming dream. Close my mind, close my mind, close-

"Let's see if you'll talk after this-" said Voldemort.

"I'll never talk- ARGHHH," screamed Sirius as he was overcome with pain.

"Where is it?" Asked Voldemort.

"No," screamed Sirius as he slumped forwards.

"Sirius!" I screamed as I woke up.

"Hurry up we have to go now we need to check the fire how can we check the fire-" I screamed as I breathed heavily. Everyone was staring at me as I stood up.

"It's impossible to get in there," said Ron.

"Well the thing is... When you live with Fred and George... You get to thinking... anything is possible if you've got enough nerve," said Ginny with a smile.

"Ron you can create a distraction, me and Luna will guard the hall, you Hermione and Eliza will go into Umbridges," said Ginny as we planned.

"Okay, I'll tell her Peeves is smashing up the transfiguration department its miles away from her office. Come to think of it, I might actually tell him to if I meet him on the way," said Ron.

"Good," said Hermione to Ron.

"We'll tell people that someone's set off a load of Garroting gas down the hall," said Ginny looking to Luna and then Hermione.

Hermione looked extremely surprised at how fast Ginny said that  so fast without a thought about it.

"Fred and George were planning on doing it before they left," she said with a shrug.

"Harry, Hermione and me will go under the cloak into the office," I said.

"Right, well even if we do everything, I don't think that'll buy us more than five minutes at most-" said Hermione.

"Five minutes is plenty of time," said Harry. "Come on let's go," said Hermione.

"What?! Now," shrieked Hermione.

"Yes now," I said.

"Hermione Sirius is being tortured RIGHT NOW-" screamed Harry.

Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें