Chapter 16: Dumbledore Leaves

Days went on and not much happened Snape barely criticized me or talked to me at all. The main event happened a week or two after my last Occlumency lesson.

I was curled up in my dormitory shaking incessantly in a corner looking out the window, I had just had another dream. It was me watching Voldemort murder some man when he first rose to power. It was to terrifying to even remember the details enough to write it here. It was mid afternoon and I was sobbing Hugging my knees to my knees to my chest on the cold floor. Breathing was barely a option at that point. I didn't even realize what I was doing.

I just rocked and rocked myself staring at a single brick until someone came barging into my room. It was Ginny, she screamed, someone walked over to me and I screamed as they injected something into my arm.
-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a curtain around my bed. I had a bad headache and was tired. I could barely hold up my own head. Madame Pomfrey came into the curtains area at that moment.

"I thought you would be awake now. Dot you remember anything that happened?" She asked.

"No..." I said as I watched her pour some things into different cups.

"Alright you have to take some potions. You've been out cold for a full day it's 11 of the day after you were injected, you were injected with a sleeping syrup. Ginny Weasley found you and called for someone. You've been getting your heart rate checked but your fine so far. What could have caused such a violent thing as to what happened to you I could only guess but it's best to assume don't let it happen again. Now watch. This one on the left is calming Draught which you've taken before, then this one next to it is Dr. Ubbleys oblivious unction it'll help make you forget about everything you must be thinking about right now, next to there is Draught of peace, dreamless sleep potion, and that last one is would cleaning potion just to heal up the scratched you got when you fell. Take them all now and get to bed," she said and with that she rushed off. I took all of the potions and went into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning I woke up and was given vitamix potion (energy drink basically), Draught of peace, and calming Draught, I got to go to dinner in the Great Hall but then had to spend the night in the hospital wing again. The Weasleys, Hermione, and Ron acted like nothing had happened and Ginny told me what I had missed in classes, apparently Umbridge was furious that I had missed class.

As I walked with Harry towards the area where the staircases split for Gryffindor tower and the hospital wing Harry asked me how I was doing.

"I feel fine right now and before you ask I don't really know what happened... The dream was about him killing someone awfully, that's all I remember I have to stay here again tonight. I had to take five potions last night and today three this morning. I'm probably going to be on. Them for another week according to Madame Pomfrey, but honestly I'm okay with it... It lets me stay calm and cool. Anyway Harry don't worry I'm fine and I hope you are to. Goodnight I love you," I hugged him and then went back into the hospital wing .

Madame Pomfrey fussed about me and made sure I only ate healthy foods which she told me about earlier and I did as I was told. Next to my bed was the same potions I had taken the night before and three vials of potions with long instructions for each since I got to leave after I woke up the next day. I took my five prions and went to bed. I slept with no dreams again woke up and found another potion to take... Again vitamix potion. I got a small vial of this. I put them all into my bag that Ginny had given to me and skipped breakfast and just went to my first closet. I was fine all day even in potions where Snape kept looking at me suspiciously. Everyone was in awe about me seeming as I had had such a awful panic/anxiety attack that made me be in the hospital wing for three nights. But I felt fine.